Chapter 1: A Beginning

Chaeyoung's POV

(T.W - Weapon, Trauma and Murder)

I hear her voice muffling as I hid inside the closet. Mouth shut. I tried not to utter a single word as she comes closer and closer, the door creeks as it opens slowly.

"Chaeyoung, Mother's here" She tauntingly says.

I can see her through the crack in the closet. There she is, holding the machete she used to kill my father. A tear suddenly escapes my eyes. I'm frantically scared, suddenly.... Everything stops. I peep through the crack.

"There you are!" She grasps hard to my collar dragging me towards the bed.

Please, Mother! I pleaded hard for my Mother not to kill me.

"I've loved you, CHAE! but you betrayed me with your FATHER!"

I can see the anger in her eyes as she kisses me on the cheek, holding up the machete and I scream.

I awaken. I realized it was one of my terrifying nightmares. This kind of nightmares were the result of my terrifying past. I consulted different types of therapist to make it go away, but it seems it doesn't like to move on. It is the same dream over and over again, it's like it's calling to me.

Shit, another tearjerker nightmare. I cover my eyes with your hands as I tried to not to ball after reminiscing another trauma from my past.

I wipe my tears. Brushed myself off and I marched myself to the bathroom.

A splash of water refreshes my face, as I grab a hold of my toothbrush, the phone suddenly rings.

Hello? I answer. A woman starts talking...

"Hello, Goodmorning Ms. Chaeyoung, we're calling you for the internship you've applied for and we've selected you as the new intern here" I felt greatful. I smiled.

Great! thanks for letting me know soo... when am I gonna start? I answered delightly.

"Today, actually at 12:00 noon" she replied.

oh oh... okay well see you soon thanks! I hang up and rush to shower.

The buses were quiet busy today, since it was Christmas everyone wanted to go home to their families. A bus stops and I ride it. I grace the city of Seoul. Many people are really famous here they said, like hollywood I guess.

A new start Chaeyoung.. You can do this

I stand in front of the building as I breathe to relax yourself. I strut in the front door, I feel the breeze coming thru the door and someone calls you.

"Miss? are you Son Chaeyoung?" she bents aside with a questioned face.

Ahhhh... yes nice to meet you!

I shake her hand and she leads me towards the elevator. A covered silence breaks when she tries to interact with me.

"Soo.. Is this your first internship job?" she asks with an awkward smile.

No, actually I had a previous internship job but my boss... He was awful

I laugh awkwardly as the door opens, I see sections and sections of workplace filled with employees. I was shocked.

Wow, is one of these sections mine?

"Actually, you're gonna be in Miss Myoui Mina's Office" she replied as she opens the door for me.

"Good-noon Miss, here she is" she greets the woman behind the chair.

Good-noon M-

I stop talking as I see her chair swing towards my direction revealing her face. She was beautiful. I was surprised. Suddenly the other woman bumped me and I come to my consciousness.

Oh... Oh sorry I just kinda dozed off, Good-noon Miss Mina

I'm full of excitement as I see someone like her.

Shit... Shit she is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L you thought to yourself.

"I'll now take my leave, Goodluck and Goodbye" she bows as she leaves.

I'm now sitting in the desk infront of Mina, I admire her from afar.

She's elegant.... I like her

I edited some words like you, your because i just realized it's not a y/n story lol, I hope you like this thanks hehe