Chapter 3: Perhaps A Date?

Chaeyoung's POV

It's now Saturday. I'd thought to dress up well to impress Mina. I wore mom jeans, a knitted vest and a t-shirt. I rode a bus to the company to where Me and Mina were gonna meet.

I blushed as I see her standing there with a blue floral dress, hair untied, and a brown sling bag. I come towards her as a car pulls up.

"Here's are driver" she said coming towards the car.

I opened the door for her. I sat behind the front seat as we casually go on our way to the mall.

"Okay come on, Chaeyoung. We have a lot of things to do." She said while opening the door.

It was a hot day today. I'm glad I brought an umbrella. I open the umbrella and cover Mina.

"Thank you." She smiles.

The cold breeze refreshes me as soon we open the door in the mall.

Prada?! really, Miss?  

A sudden shocked face forms in my face as she nods. She picked everything she wanted and tol me to try them on, we kind of had a little fashion show.

"No... No... No... hmmm no... N-" her face lit up in excitement as she saw the dress I was wearing.

"Perfect, I love it Chaeyoung, go ahead and dress up and head to the counter here's my card" she reaches for her wallet and hands me her card.

Umm are you sure this is fitted for a wedding? 

Confused as I asked. A red and shoulder exposed dress? really for a wedding!.

"Oh don't you worry, it's very fitted for a wedding especially a wedding like this" she smiles.

"Go pay and I'll be next store at Hermes" she waves goodbye as she walks out.

I payed and saw the tag on the dress, my eyes widened as I saw the price of it.

WHAT!! FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! I whispered shout.

I grab the bag and headed to the next store 'Hermes", there I saw her with a floral dress it's length was below the knee. She was beautiful.

"So what do you think?, I personally love it!" she exclaimed.

I agreed and she smiled. She was happy doing this and I was too. A surge of happiness goes through my body as I'm with her, She is my pride and joy.

"I'm a little hungry, are you?" she asks me.

I am a little, I guess

"Let's go to my favorite Pork Belly Restaurant, it's the best I'm telling you" she smiles.

"Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni" She greets the store owner with an open hand.

The restaurant was a humble abode. I never knew she would eat here... I guess I stereotyped a bit much as the 'Crazy Rich Gal' she is.

"Go on and order, I'll pay whatever you order"

I order and she calls upon the owner and starts to order.

This place is great, Miss.

"To be honest, I'm getting really awkward by you calling me 'Miss' it's alright if you call me Mina, it seems more... 'Not too formal' it's not really company wise for a formal greeting" she smiles.

She really is friendly. A cold and unjoyful Mina turned into a happy and joyful one, she is really something. Her joy shines best when she's doing what she likes the most and maybe with someone she likes.

"This was great halmeoni, thank you so much" she thanked the store owner and hugged her.

We went outside as we see the driver arriving in front of the mall. We ride to the company and we bid our goodbye and went home. A text suddenly flashed to my phone.

"Thank you for accompanying me to the mall. Hope you liked the Prada dress I bought for you" she texted.

I jump all around in joy. I was fallen in trance with her. I was really falling in love. I replied to her with a simple 'Thank you, I hope you went home safely'. It felt like a date. It was a partially perfect date aside from the shopping part, the dress was flattering and very very pricy, but it was from her so why not.

The alarm rang and I knew it was already Sunday. It was 'The Day.