Bio - Amazon Omega -

Name: Hikaru Mizusawa/Walker

Semblance - Sonic Pitch

Age: 17 years old

Species: Amazon

Personality: before he was adopted by the Walkers, he didn't have any personality when he was alone. But then when he was taken in, he started to show some personality towards his new family. He was of course brave due to him being in the forest who so long, but at times he could get easily irritated by anyone who had problems with him and his kind. He's also quite smart and average in his studies, he's also genuinely strong both in his human and Amazon form. He's also good in hand to hand combat because of his dad and is also good at decision making and would make a good leader.

Likes: He doesn't have much interests in things growing up but as an Amazon, he loves eating all kinds of meat (that includes human flesh if he ever gets the chance), also while growing up he love to play and just hangout with his adopted siblings whenever they were together and they still do now. He also sees all Amazons as misunderstood beings and would consider any of them a good Amazon as well. He loves training with his dad and sibling and becoming the first Amazon Huntsman in Remnant.

Dislikes: To Hikaru, there are many things he doesn't like or even despise like for example, he doesn't like people harming anyone he hold dear like his siblings, his friends and his own team. He also has a grudge on Atlas because on how high the discrimination against Amazons, even setting foot on Atlas would make themselves outlaws, but he always hate on anyone who would discriminate against Innocent Amazons. But most importantly, he hates that one day he would go berserk and would accidentally eat innocent humans and faunuses because of his Amazon instincts.

Family: 

John Walker - Father 

Sally Walker - Mother

Mika Walker - older sister 

Mei Walker -younger sister

Lucas Walker - youngest brother

Appearance:

Huntsmen clothes: 

Huntsmen clothes: