Vol. 0 - Prologue - Origin

A long time ago...... in the world of Remnant, there were two kinds of humanoid species, one was of course the humans, then the other was a species known as Faunus, humans with unique animal traits. Both species were fond of eachother, some humans say that they are freaks of nature...some say that they were just mistakes of Oum. And as for Faunus, they say that humans are selfish creatures and so on. But there is also another humanoid species, amongst both species, humanoids with the ability to transform into creatures of nightmare and crave for flesh of meat. They are known as the Amazons..... As far as anyone know, they had been walking on Remnent for who knows how long but whatever that has flesh and blood, they will not stop until they had feasted on anything with flesh...... but one incident which almost made them gone extinct, the remaining Amazons had reside away from human civilisation and now reside on a large island, an island which was connected to Vacuo is now their new home. Amazonia..... the home of Amazons......

In the forest of Vale....

At night in the forest beside Vale, a family of five was sitting around the fire pit as they were on a camping trip. Everything seemed to go well until suddenly, rustling was heard near the bushes which was two feet away from them. 

Lady: What was that? 

Man: It's probably nothing, don't worry..

The family felt uneasy until the rustling began getting worse as the sounds were getting closer and louder. Whatever was near them, whatever is lurking in the shadow, it was getting closer. Then out of nowhere, a wolf-like creature with a bone-like armor on its limbs and back sticking out from its back

It was growling like crazy as it slowly crawls towards the family, then two more Beowolves had also came out from the shadows as they crawl while growling

It was growling like crazy as it slowly crawls towards the family, then two more Beowolves had also came out from the shadows as they crawl while growling. The family stood still and didn't move a muscle as they just prayed that they do not attack but these few aren't the type to just leave them be. But before they could pounce, another growl was heard at a nearby distance but it wasn't any normal Grimm growl, it was something more horrific, something monstrous.

"GGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The Beowolves heard the growl as they were looking around in search of the source of the growl. This gave an opportunity for the family to escape while they can. 

Man: Run, now!

The family quickly ran away from the site and into the forest but the man went the other way towards the tent.

Lady: John!

John: Get out of here! I can handle them!

The Beowolves took notice and ran only towards the man as he quickly grabbed a weapon from the tent. The weapon he took out was a crossbow as he shot a Dust arrow towards the creature but it didn't give any effect towards it as it pounced onto the man. But he quickly transformed the crossbow into a sword as he blocked the claws of the Grimm while the other two were circling them. He use all of his strength to push the Grimm away and tried to run away but one of them manage to use its claws and slashed his left leg.