running...5

My experience with auntie Solange was a 10/10. She instantly connected us as family glossing over the weird part while still addressing the past. She was also very attentive to me and she wanted to get to know more about me.

I don't think everyone has do it her way everyone has different feelings but it was very helpful. I know they Knowles part of Carters are close and I can imagine all of them might be doing the same. If they don't that's cools as long as they don't treat like a charity case.

Today was the next day she had left, the plan is to decorate my room and go shopping. Both Bey and dad are going my dad for moral support and being balance Bey for designing and style. I was cool with that because she had an eye for style how to make a room look nice.

"Alright I got walking shoes, stretchy clothes the babies  the belly is supported and my bag. I am ready", Beyoncé said.

She had went for an extremely long wig it was past her waist and I was looking at her confused. How is she not going crazy with that I wouldn't last she is used it. 

"Girl that hair is extra long it doesn't drive you crazy?", I asked.

"Nope it doesn't bother me I have worn them for so long I am not phased", she said. 

"The professional of long wigs and long hair another thing to add to your talent bucket.", I cheered. 

"Alright I got wallet, keys, phone, and my charming looks", my dad said.

Beyoncé and I looked at each other and the we looked at him who was looking ever so serious. 

"Which one of us is gonna tell him?", she asked.

"I ain't getting ground cause of the truth, have you not heard I am not nice? You tell him."

"I am not telling him." she said. 

"U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi", I said.

"You ugly", Beyoncé added.

"I made you and I married you so take those Ls", he did an L shape.

"Alright now since that is done can we go and find what I need to make my bedroom an actual room.", I asked.

"pick a car not two seaters unless you wanna ride in trunk", dad pointed to the garage.

"The G Wagon a classic", I said.

He got the keys and we were off, this was my first time going shopping for decoration. I didn't ever decorate my room in New York cause it was already nice. The room in my moms place was from ikea and I liked it like that. All of sudden there were all these nice shops and I just knew I wasn't going to be looking at price tags. They were the adults and that was there responsibility.

"These stores look fancy", I said.

"Yeah now we may be rich but don't go crazy", dad said.

"Yeah I could never go crazy I hope not you guys can set me straight. My parents always humbled me as a child.", I answered.

We walked into the stores I wanted to have the craziest design possible. The first thing was a circle bed frame that looked like it was floating the bed was a regular queen size bed. The bed had lights underneath to make it look even more like it wasn't on the ground. The bedsheets we chose some simple ones super softer silk sheets, they only let me get them if I didn't eat on my bed or wear make up on my bed. That being said my bed sheets are black that hides stain.
The we had this like chairs that were a sphere a full bubble you could close and get privacy. There were two of them set in front of the glass wall facing outside. We went for the led strip lights hidden in plain light to light up the room from different angles. I also had a homework station with white ceramic desk.
The room was so cool it wasn't exactly done but it was already more than I could imagine. Beyoncé also put all the tinier details I could care less for but she brought all the pieces together. She could be a interior design launch a Marth Stewart collection at like rich people Macy's.