sunsets...12

"Catch me if you can", I was gaining speed on Blue as she bragged. She had me laughing then I saw her tumble on the grass, I stopped myself before I fell on her.

"You hurt any scrapes", I looked around. None visible but I knew it hurt, "Come on champ lets get back up."

"It hurts", I helped her up. There was no cuts I just knew it probably hurt.

"Lets go sit for a while maybe that will help you feel better.", I said.

Bey and dad were sitting with the babies I helped Blue get seated.

"She fell on the grass, I didn't see any scrapes but it could be bad.", I told them.

"Just a small bruise there I can see, can you go get kids tylenol its in the medicine cabinet. She will be up in a while", Beyoncé said.

I went over to the medicine cabinet, it was labeled so I knew where it was. Blue looked fine after taking some Tylenol hit helped her get back to being active. This time we were playing on the trampoline, and I enjoyed that over imaginary play.

I think my face of playing barbies was over I like nore activities like running around or sports. I am growing up just a little bit and it is kind of hard to be act like I am still at Blue's age level of play.

However the smile on her face was amazing she really enjoyed hanging out with me. I know she dreamed of me not leaving on Sundays or after summer break.

"Come on lets play barbies now", she demanded.

"I don't want to play barbies, I am kind of tired running around the entire day. Can we take a moment to chill and look at the sunset?", I suggested.

"That's boring I don't get it, how coukd that be fun. See this is why you got no friends!", she yelled.

"Youre acting like your parents did not move me across the country away from everything I know.", I laughed, "You either watch the sunset or go find someone to play barbies."

"Ught you're no fun, you're supposedto do everything I want to do. You always do everything I want to do.", she whined.

"I am not obligated to do everything with you, I have my own things, I do not like barbies but I love watching sunsets. So your either with me or you're not, I am gonna dip my toes in the pool", I smiled.

I grabbed my phone. She ran off to find someone else to entertain everything she wants to do.

I just started playing music sitting in the very shallow water. I was looking at the sunset it looked like it was going into the beach waters. This high point in our house is just magical I do not think I will get over this view.

I heard baby noise I looked it was Beyoncé, I was just a little lost. I looked at her confused.

"You do not remember that day on the boat we realized we enjoyed this moment?", she asked.

"Oh yeah, I did not expect you to be out here. I was expecting to get scolded for not playing with Blue.", I said.

"No I am not here to scold you she is with her dad playing barbies, she was mad you didn't want to play barbies.", she smiled.

"I said no and she came at me with that's why I got no friends cause I was boring."

"Children are ruthless... I will talk to her she is still learning people do not like to everything she loves. We are working on that."

"Yeah I get that the 6 year old and under crew back at home were entertaining and evil, me and my cousin Abby would watch them. I was entertained they were evil to each other. I did correct them but some of those words build character.", I was reminiscing.