Baby?

You were sitting on your bed, scrolling through Instagram.

Hi, you're y/n. Yes, you. The reader. Welcome to your story!

Long story short, you and Chat are best friends, and he had gone to Shanghai for a month or so. Though he might be back soon!

You miss him. Of course you do! You are his best friend!

Like said before, you were sitting on your bed, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. The silence in your room was broken by a knock on your door. You turned your head to the door before getting up and unlocking it, letting your mother come in.

"N/n, can you please go to the grocery store? I need some supplies for dinner. Here is the list and Money" Your mom said handing you a bag, some money, and the list of supplies.

Side note, your mother knows about your friendship with the one and only Chat Noir, so you don't need to worry about your mother seeing you with him.

"Okay? What are you planning on making?" You asked.

"Oh, I was trying to make some Dosa and Sambhar" Your face lit up on hearing the name of the mouth watering dish.

Did you mention you were an Indian?

Probably not.

Well, now you did. Yes, you were an Indian. You moved here from India 2 years ago. That's also when you met Chat.

You were friends with Adrien when you were still living in India, so basically Adrien was friends with you before Chat Noir. Though they both are the same person, but you don't know that. You find them familiar to each other, and have suspicions, but you don't pay it mind since you aren't supposed to know their identities.

"Okay! I'll right back then. Thanks for making my fav dish mumma!" You said excitingly. Your mother chuckled.

"Alright. Be safe! Remember, Stranger danger!" Your Mum yelled as you ran down the stairs to the front door of your house.

"Okay ma, love you byee!" You yelled back as you went out the door to the grocery store.

~~~~~~~~

After taking all the supplies needed, you started walking back to your home.

'Hmm, maybe if I finish my homework fast, I will have time to make a gift for Chat as a welcome back. Then when mummy finishes making food, I'll eat, watch some youtube videos and sleep. Perfect!' You thought.

You kept walking until you heard a cry.

And it was of a baby.

You furrowed your eyebrows in concentration to figure out where the cry was coming from. You followed the voice and it was getting louder the closer you got. The cry led you in a dark alley, so you had to open your flashlight in your phone for some light. You walked near a dumpster and beside it was a cardboard box.

The box had a paper on it, so you bent down to pick it up and putting it aside.

You had to help the baby first.

You opened the box and frowned when you saw a baby crying. It was wrapped in a clean towel. You picked up the baby and tried to shush it. It eventually calmed down and was fast asleep. You picked up the peice of paper from your free hand.

'Hello to you kind sir/ma'am, Please take care of my baby. I'm sorry.

His name is Aster.'

Anonymous.

The note read. Aster huh? You thought and took a glance at the peaceful baby in your arms. He's so adorable. How can someone leave him like that?