Bad or good?

Drawings not mine, thats your miraculous, kwami, and superhero form

~~~~~~~~

"She's my lost best friend"

"What?!" They all shouted.

"Uhm, yeah" you nodded, brows furrowed in happiness and a giant grin on your face.

You couldn't believe it. You were so happy! You finally found your best friend!

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking" Marinette asked, concerned about you and her girlfriend.

You sighed.

"Hey, its okay if you don't want to tell us, we understand" Adrien said, holding your hand. You smiled and shook your head.

"No, its alright. You guys deserve to know" you said and turned your gaze to your lap. You took a deep breath.

"Our families had been friends since before we were even born. We both grew up in each other's houses. We were given birth to in the same hospital, even our cribs were in the same place beside each other! In between, our families stopped meeting each other. But we didn't. We used to play everyday." You smiled.

"It had been a long time since our families had talked, so they had made a plan of hanging out and catching up on a vacation in Kashmir. When we heard the news, we both got soooo excited. I still remember that day when Kriti broke her piggy bank to get a cake in celebration of our families meeting up together once again" you all chuckled at hearing your memory with your best friend.

"We booked a bus and got ready to leave Delhi. We met up with the Aggarwal's at the bus station. We got in when our ride arrived and left for Kashmir. After we reached, we had went to our booked hotel and rested in our rooms for the day. The next day we again met up with the Aggarwal's. We went to a big mountain covered in snow. We were just enjoying our time until...um," you trailed off, a bit uneasy to say what happened next. Adrien squeezed your hand lightly. You sniffled and continued.

"What we didn't know was that there were terrorists hiding there" your voice cracked. They all gasped in horror. Chloe covered her mouth with her hands in horror.

"They came out of nowhere and started...shooting with their rifles. I couldn't do anything. Everything happened so quickly, we were just having fun seconds ago and the very next we started screaming. Those people killed Kriti's whole family, as well as mines. My parents were injured too. I was shot as well, there is a bullet mark on my right shoulder..." you sniffled, tears pouring from your eyes. You pointed to your right shoulder for emphasis. There was indeed a shot mark on your shoulder.

"We ran away from there as fast as we could, my grandma was safe as well, but the rest were lying there, lifeless"

"The cops had reached there in time with the paramedics. I was on the brink of unconsciousness. I was crying and screaming and thrashing around. I couldn't do anything but look at everything that was happening. I reminded my parents about Kriti. She was nowhere to be found. The cops searched everywhere. She wasn't found, nor her body"
Your body was shaking at the horrible memory. Adrien and Nino hugged you, since they were closer to you.
Marinette and Chloe reached out their hands to caress your arms.

"We're so sorry Y/n. We shouldn't've asked you"

"Its okay, You guys deserve to know. You're my friends afterall" you smile pulling away from their hold.

"Kriti will be so happy to hear that her friend is safe" Marinette smiled.

"Can I have her number if you don't mind?" You asked her.