Untitled Part 30

Chapter 30 The Child [Two more]

"According to scientific research, the best age for childbearing is after the age of twenty-five for women, because at this time women's bones are considered fully developed, which is good for adults and children. You can ask my dad if this is the case?" Yi Zhen couldn't help retorting.

When the words fell, a voice came from the other end of the phone, "How many years are your dad? Just thinking about hugging his grandson while his body is still alright, and you are almost thirty, and your bones are about to degenerate, do you think Is this good for the child?"

Yi Zhen: "..."

She is only twenty-six, why is she thirty? !

After talking for a long time, Yi Zhen was also very helpless when she hung up the phone. Although her body was 26, her mentality was only 18.

Skip falling in love and getting married. She has worked very hard to adapt herself to everything now, but it is absolutely impossible to have a baby so fast!

Suddenly thinking of her father's illness, even if he had a kidney change, the longest survivor in the world is only 20 years, and now it has been eight years. Thinking of this, Yi Zhen's heart suddenly became bored.

She wants to go back and accompany them, but her parents obviously don't need to accompany them by themselves. They prefer to have a child by themselves, but they don't have to have children for the family to be complete.

I don't know when Fu Qin came back. Yi Zhen went to bed early, and waited for the alarm to sound the next day. After washing, she didn't sneak into his room with a gift until she was sure that Fu Qin would go for a morning run. Placed on his cabinet.

Said that he had never given him a gift, and now he can make up for it!

After eating breakfast, she sat on the sofa with a book and turned over. It didn't take long for a person to come in outside, with sweat on his arms and head. He was wearing a black vest. The well-defined arm muscles were clearly visible. Yi Zhen almost came in. Did not bite the milk straw.

"Five laps tomorrow." Fu Qin glanced at her suddenly as he passed by.

Yi Zhen suddenly came back to his senses, his eyes widened instantly, five times this was not killing her!

"I just accidentally got up late today, five laps are five laps!" she shouted.

No doubt about riding a battery car.

With a smile at the corner of his mouth, Fu Qin went straight upstairs and returned to the room. When he was about to go to the bathroom, he suddenly stopped, his eyes fixed on the small black bag.

Stepped back a few steps and approached the cabinet, took out the box tied with a bow from the inside, and suddenly a small card fell out of it.

Opening the box, there was a black leather belt inside. The three bags were of exactly the same style. Fu Qin moved his sword eyebrows slightly, then smiled helplessly, and took a box and placed it in the closet.

Yi Zhen relied on sitting on the sofa and looked at the group of classmates. The more he looked at him, the more he became frightened. What happened to his husband and his mistress to murder his wife, and his boyfriend who threw the corpse of his girlfriend in the middle of the night. Women nowadays are too difficult. Fortunately, Fu Qin shouldn't have this. Aspect tendencies.

Looking up at the third floor, she felt that others must have thought that she was very powerful. In fact, her laboratory was closed after only being opened for a day! And it was eaten to death by others!