three

셋;  classes
park hyeseung

i put on the purple button up sweater i stole from inchang over my white shirt and pull up my light washed non-fitted jeans over my legs.

i have three classes today: my japanese class, dance class, and then my vocal training class.

it's currently 9:27am on a wednesday.

i finished my minimal make up but this time i added lavender eyeshadow to match my sweater.

i put on my purple converse and leave my apartment.

i might be late to the bus. i really hope not.

i run and hurry to get to the nearby stop.

i don't have enough to put gas in my car. i spent my money on groceries monday after my morning classes.

i make it to the bus, using my bus card.

as soon as i get on, i sit down and open my phones camera.

fuck. my hair was styled cutely. i pout and try my best to get it back to the way it was.

i somewhat did and cut my phone off.

i look out the window admiring the cerulean sky and the soft sound of birds chirping lovingly.

cars pass by and the clouds in the sky do too.

i notice we're at my stop and my phone rings. i get off the bus and walk towards campus.

i place my phone on my ear with shaky hands.

"h-hello?" i answer.

"hyeseung, it's me."

i know who it is by their voice. i hang up quickly and place my phone back into my pocket.

my right leg begins jumping anxiously.

why is my father calling me now?

of all times, now? i have a japanese test to think about.

my phone continues to buzz as i walk into school.

i answer it finally after being tired of continuously hearing my ringtone.

"what the fuck do you want?" i ask harshly; my nerves are really bad.

"woah seung.. calm down," inchang replies.

i rub my forehead and sigh.

"sorry hyung. my dad was trying to call me not too long ago."

"your dad? really?"

"yeah."

"you have to forgive him at some point," inchang says.

"no the hell i don't."

i hang up and rub my temples. i feel a headache coming.

i turn my phone off and enter my class, sitting at my desk by the window and going over my japanese notes.

i've been doing well with the language so far. i started this class last year when i was a freshman in college.