anuseena's pov

So here it is

So lets see first hm pov

Hm pov

Today is rekha aunty and his son coming to see me rekha aunty and me shares a good bond when abbu told the name of the boy anubhav Singh I joined it with my name haseena anubhav Singh and blushed oh god haseena if anyone get to know this na they will think u r fool then Tanya asked for photo I was like I wanna give her award for asking this then abbu shows the picture of anubhav ji just one thing came in my mind breathtaking I was like he is so handsome yaar I blushed and Tanya give me teasing looks next day I fully rested in my room thinking of him I checked his social media account and there i saw His shirtless pic I was like staring him he is Greek God then I choose my dress and ironed it then I slept whole  afternoon thinking of him ..then ma woke me up and I got ready I was nervous and confident too I am weird then when ammi called me down I closed my eyes then imagine his face and gets down with a sweet smile a greeted everyone present there and I was like blushing as he was staring me oh god this boy naaa then we went to our room and talked on different topic he told me that he came to reject me as he wants to do love marriage as arrange marriage is boring again the arrange marriage dushman came I thought then what he said made me shock we r totally different from each other we have different hobbies but a similar tooo we both are fan of novel we talked then Tanya calls us we were going out of the room I asked his number without hesitation why should I hesitate then we exchange our numbers and have dinner and they left and at sleeping time inwas lying on the bed and thinking of him ...

Hm pov ends

As pov

Am I believing on my eyes that a fairy is standing front of me oh god what the breathtaking she is looking with her open hairs wait wait I can't to reject her why I am staring at her but her voice is like honey and sweetness oh my god she is not sharmili which I described she Is like oh god why I am droling over her then we went to room to talk she started convi as I said I came to reject her but wanna give chance to this relationship she was shocked but composed herself we r opposite personalities I liked her Confident I liked her eyes which is dark coloured ah this girl is making me mad her lips oh go's I want to kiss her but ..wait what did I said control urself idiot we talked on random topic then we were called down by Tanya yaar I was like hayee I wanna give this relationship a chance let me think before answering I stalked on Instagram she is simple but yet beautiful....I was thinking of her .....should I text her mmm may be she is asleep let's try woh ladki bold hai kya tu phatti ban raha hai anu...

As pov ends

That's it guys

Upcoming- anuseena night convo & roka