𝖎𝖎𝖎. cliche

hot messes

hot messes

Kōtarō Bokuto, Ryūnosuke Tanaka, Y/n L/n

12:43am

TARO-
GUYS GUYS VUYS

RYUNO-
WHAT

TARO-
CHECK YOUR NOTIFS ON TWITCHH

Y/NIE-
NO. FUCKING. WAY.

RYUNO-
ITS THAT KENMA LIKE THE
KENMA FROM NEKOMA IN HS?

TARO-
MHMM ITS BEEN SO LONG BROO

Y/NIE-
AND HE FOLLWED US?1 OMG F

RYUNO-
HE HAS LIKE 12 MIL FOLLWER OMF

Y/NIE-
enough caps guys lmao

TARO-
ight ight

RYUNO-
okay sisjkaka

TARO-
shit sorry guys hinata is yelling at me for not
doing the dishes 💀 i need to go

(quick a/n- hinata, bokuto, atsumu
and sakusa live together)
(tanaka and noya live together)
(both as bros btw)
(and y/n lives by herself)

*TARO is offline*

RYUNO-
shit noya is yelling at me as
well- i stole his kneepads and
hes trying to breakdown
my door atm 🙅‍♂️🧢

Y/NIE-
EYE-

RYUNO-
FUCJ SHIT NO FUCK
ASSWHOLE HE ACTUALLY
FUCKING BROKE DOWN
THE DOORY HES CHASING
AFTER ME I GOTRS GO

Y/NIE-
LMAO BYE DONT DIE

*RYUNO and Y/NIE are offline*

As I turned off my phone slipping it under my soft pillow I decided it was time to go to sleep as it was already 1AM. The stream Ryu, Taro and I did went on for about 4 hours.

I spent about 30 minutes lying awake trying to fall asleep, but my eyes kept open. I felt full of energy, so I decided to take a walk to the grocery store and get some snacks as I was probably not going to sleep tonight.

VISUAL
this is your gaming room
                                ⬇️

Getting up from the position on my bed I headed to my cupboard and got a warm hoodie and some slip on vans

Heading the the compartment next to my door I grabbed my keys and wallet then exiting my apartment to be left alone, other than my cat named Mambo who peacefully laid on my bed.

As lights lit the dark and gloomy street, the wind blew through my h/c hair. Making sure to stay alert for any dickheads on the streets at this time.

Entering my store that was around a 15 minutes walk away from my apartment I walked through the store that was either filled with mothers in need of supplies urgently, or tired teens and college students like myself. Walking over to the sweets section I found the apple pie.

Well, you know that cliche moment in books and movies when someone reaches for something but someone else goes for it at the same time, well...

Reaching out for the Apple pie, instead of being met with the sweet treats' box, I was instead met with another hand.

Turning my head to the side, I looked at the person's features. Not much to see though. A guy around 5'5, with a black hood covering his hair, with round glasses over his eyes. Grey sweatpants on the lower side of his body, wearing Vans Sk8-Hi shoes.

Y/N L/N-
Oh my.. aha I'm so sorry, you take the box,
I'll take the other.
I say bowing my head to apologise.

???-
Oh, thank you. No need to apologise by the way.
The deep voiced man replies.

With him reaching back for the box muttering a quick thank you and
walking away, whilst I was left still bowing my head.

Raising my head, I realised that the man had left already, leaving me to get the next box of apple pie.

Y/N L/N-
Huh? Strange.
I quietly say to myself while grabbing
the next box of apple pie.

After getting a bag of sour cream and sweet chilli chips, strawberry pocky sticks, a bag of triple butter popcorn, and a mango loco monster, I head to the counter to pay for my items.

As I get home I greet my cat as he was sleeping on my bed. I make the popcorn in the microwave. Whilst waiting for the Kernels to pop, I turn on the tv heading over to crunchyroll to turn on the promised neverland to re-watch it.

Cuddling up in my blankets with my snacks I start to binge TPN.

Finishing the first series the time is about 7AM. Deciding it's time to get up and get ready, I make a hot coffee, and make some quick toast with fresh avocado and a drizzle of lemon juice on top.

After showering and getting into some grey tracksuits and a black hoodie, I decided to get my best friend to come over to keep me company while we watch k-drama and gawk over the characters.