𝖛𝖎𝖎. apartment

running out to see a black haired male walking towards your coffee, you swiftly picked up the coffee before he could get to it

"don't fucking drink my coffee you headass bed hair looking ass" you exclaimed as kuroo dramatically put his hand to his head as he pretended to pass out on the floor.

grabbing a seat at your couch you told everyone to come in and sit down, they looked like a bunch of awkward thieves in their first mission. they came in and took a seat either on the floor or the couch whilst talking amongst themselves.

you scanned around the room looking at who was here. bedhead bitch, yaku, yamamoto, fukunaga, inuoka, kai, shibayama.. and kenma.

"hey kenma! how are you?" startled, kenma jumps and looks up from his position in the corner of the living room.

"oh, hi." he meekly responded, "i'm okay." he finished, looking back down to his game.

knowing he wasn't talkative, you didn't mind. turning to the remote you grabbed it and turned on the tv.

"what are we watching?" kuroo asked in a flirtatious manner, his hands on your shoulders.

"i don't know." you responded tiredly. looking for something to watch. you put on a random movie to keep the others distracted whilst you would start your day.

you took a shower and did your hygiene routine, made your bed, and checked your socials. what most surprised you was that there was a post on some drama gaming account about how 'donttalk2me's y/n and kodzuken's kenma were caught playing video games last night.'

how they knew? you didn't know. how they got fucking photos and videos of kozume playing and chatting with you? you didn't know either. headline: 'kenma kozume plays video game with y/n l/n, is there something more?' scanning through the text you picked up words like 'sneaky link' 'boyfriend' 'girlfriend' 'secret relationship'. okay what the fuck.

you texted kenma to come into the room furthest to the entrance and that you had something to discuss with him.

"im going to the bathroom." kenma told kuroo as the headed to the place you told him to. what could this be about? he asked himself.

 what could this be about? he asked himself