Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

(1)So I'm not sure if I was the chief or a detective, on of those I don't know though. Anyways I was driving on the road it was night and it looked like it just stopped raining, as I was driving I turn right not my car.

(2)But my head. And when I did I saw this girl, this blond girl kinda turn into a man? Like a figure of a man, this man had a nice built he was bald too. And he kinda just stood there until, while facing a tree that was in-front of him.

(3)Until I called the girls name which I don't remember by the way. And I guess I knew the girl because I got a...hmm so-say... "flashback?"

(4)We were in a diner talking to the blond girl. She had blue eyes and a eye smile... because she smiled at lot in that flashback.

(5)There was this guy next to me who had a cop uniform on but I'm not really thinking much bout him. The blond girl zoned out at one point and when, she came back to reality she was acting like a different person.

(6) The blond girl then said "I'm Scarlet."
And that's when it hit me... like actual me she has DID.

(7) But it seems like the person I was dreaming as already knew, and continued talking with "Scarlet" and the cop guy.

(8) After that flashback the guy had changed back into the girl and she was smiling while spinning/ twirling in her dress.

(9) The person I was dreaming as seemed to be wary of the girl now because she had her left hand on her gun.

(10) And I don't know anymore because I woke up YEEEPOOOO sorry🧍🏽‍♀️

September 7th this dream happened at 2:00Am