Epilogue

AUTHOR'S POV

The TaeNy couple spend their weekends together at the older woman's apartment and after being busy for the past few days, she make up with her girlfriend whose busy with the dating agency, TaeYeon decided to open it via online now because of Jessica and SooYoung's help, gladly, the blonde ex-girlfriend gave up on the midget and instead focus on her studies that Tiffany felt relieved.

"I think you're getting lazier and fat now, Tae?!" Tiffany feels TaeYeon's baby fats on her waist when she's hugging the latter when she's studying on her bed.

"Well, what can I complain you always feeding me much foods everytime we spend time together and having a hardworking girlfriend who earns much money makes me fatten up fast than expected." TaeYeon sighed in defeat before she approach and cuddle her girlfriend inside her apartment after she finished her homework.

"How's the agency?" Tiffany checks.

"SooYoung can handle it." TaeYeon felt so lazy today and she wanted to just cuddle with the older woman without nothing to do since it's weekend.

"What do you want to eat?" Tiffany browsing her phone and check on the new menu in the new open fastfood chains nearby making TaeYeon's eyes widen.

"Don't you dare making me fat more!!!" TaeYeon stop her girlfriend and taking away her phone from the owner before she locks it.

"But I like you being chubby!!!" Tiffany whines like a child whenever she's around with TaeYeon and after a long rough days of working, she wanted to pamper herself by making TaeYeon looks more like a penguin to cuddle with.

"I don't want to get fat!!!" TaeYeon whines back as she encircled her arms around Tiffany's waist, pressing her weight into the woman.

"You will not like me anymore." TaeYeon whisper under her breath enough to heard by Tiffany whose smiling widely so she decided to tease her again.

"I will like you even more if you get fat." Tiffany deals but seems like the midget ignores her and tightly cuddling with her.

"Please TaeYeon?!" Tiffany whines.

"If you let me have sex with you for the whole month then I'll think of it." TaeYeon's bluntness makes Tiffany flustered but she didn't give up right away and making sure she will win this argument.

"If I agree we can do it today? We'll order some foods today and you'll eat it, okay?" Tiffany has been worried with TaeYeon's blood dropped because of skipping her lunch because of too much studies and she wanted her to loosen up a bit and gain more weight.

"I can do rough with you?" TaeYeon can be tricky too and smooth with her everytime they argue with something.

"Rough? But I have work tomorrow!" Tiffany argue back as she was close to her insanity because of dealing with her girlfriend.

"Then you know my answer." Tiffany thought again and she decided to end the arguments for TaeYeon to eat more and be healthy.

"Okay deal!" TaeYeon was shock from her girlfriend ended their argument so fast and taking note that she can rough with Tiffany today, the woman don't usually like being rough on her because she's getting exhausted easily.

"Then we should getting started now!" TaeYeon happily jumps on her girlfriend who slowly stripping her clothes off while walking towards the bathroom.

"Yikes! What a lucky day!" TaeYeon celebrated her victory in her mind when she saw Tiffany went inside the bathroom first.

*cellphone ringing* TaeYeon frown when she felt her phone vibrating inside her pocket.

"Hello? TaeYeon speaking." TaeYeon sighed after picking up the call.

*Can you set me up on a date with Jessica?* TaeYeon's frown went deeply when she heard her bestfriend told her.

"Okay but not today buddy, I'm quite busy." TaeYeon rejected but SooYoung will keep on bugging her until dawn.

*PRETTY PLEASEEEE!!!* She sighed.

"Okay, okay, I'll let you know right away but now I will take a bath??!!" She heard SooYoung's happy scream in the background and it hurts her ear.

*What a nice bath with Ms. Hwang, huh?* SooYoung smirk even though she didn't see her but TaeYeon knows her friend well before she immediately hang up on her.

"I'm coming babe!!!" TaeYeon excitedly stripped off her clothes as well and quickly went inside the bathroom with her girlfriend.

THE END.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Ending for real.