Years 1762-1797 (brief reign of Peter iii and Catherine ii)

The empress Marilena and her friends returned to her mansion because they disliked the new emperor peter iii as he was nothing compared to his aunt and wife who favoured empress Marilena and her friends and when Catherine ii became Empress of Russia after disposing her husband peter iii she immediately send her prime minister saying: I need a favour please bring back Empress Marilena and her friends Lenia and Athena they're valuing human life and they're friends of the empire and empress Marilena is favoured by me and immediately bring her here. The prime minister immediately nodded saying:Yes your imperial majesty Empress Catherine ii I'll fetch her with her friends I'm sure they'll be delighted to know they're still wanted in Russia. Meanwhile back home Empress Marilena and her friends Lenia and Athena were watching a tv series of a warlock named Merlin during the times of king Arthur when the door was heard and the girls checked the calendar and were relieved the year was 1763 and empress Catherine ii was on the throne and they heard the prime minister saying: Your imperial majesty Empress Marilena of Russia and her friends lady lenia and Athena you're wanted in the imperial palace by empress Catherine ii she favours all of you. Empress Marilena of Russia nodded and the girls immediately entered in the carriage and the carriage drove away. During the carriage ride Empress Marilena was yearning for Nicholas ii but she realised that she could always spend time with his predecessors and enjoy the luxury till his reign but knew how jealous he reacts whenever he sees another person near her. When they reached the palace empress Catherine ii was already waiting for them and she said: I'm glad to see you again Empress Marilena of Russia and you too ladies lenia and Athena don't worry about my husband he's killed. During the reign of empress Catherine ii empress Marilena and she were getting closer to eachother much to the teasing of her friends. In the year 1768 to 1774 Empress Marilena and her friends accompanied empress Catherine ii in the first russo Turkish war and the Bavarian succesion years 1778-1779 and then Russo Persian war 1783 and from 1788 to 1790 another Russo Swedish war and second Russo turkish war. So much impressed was Empress Catherine ii by empress marilena's military campaigns and also delighted she knew how to fight that they developed mutual feelings of love and affection. King Gustavus iii even king Gustavus iv were clearly infatuated by her good nature and the Japanese and Chinese emperor were liking her too. In 1796 Empress Catherine ii died age 67 from brain.