Chapter 50.

We were basically, in the kitchen cooking. Well Cameron was, we just followed him. I sat on the counter top, and so did Carter. Hayes was with Sky, And Nash is apparently helping Cam. Which we all don't he's not.

I get off the counter top and head to the restroom. Because a girl gotta do what she gotta do. I go to the restroom and juts look at myself in the mirror and that's it head back out. While I was walking back to the kitchen I bump into a chest, I look up and see Hayes.

Crap! I was trying to ignore him. But I can't now, I need to face him. "Sorry." I say and walk around him. I'm suck a wimp, I should of told him. But noo! I was almost into the the kitchen, Almost. When I someone grabs my arm, and I am faced with Hayes again.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He ask. I'm ready Marie, I can do it.

"Why am I ignoring you?" I ask.

"Yes why are you ignoring me, like nothing?" He waves his hands in the air.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe because that's how you where yesterday."

"What are you talking about?" He ask clearly confused, when he knows what's actually going on.

"Yesterday, you ignored me for no fucking reason. Do you know how that felt? I spent all day thinking 'why is he ignoring me? What did I do?' While you were off with Lisa!" I lost it I lost so bad. I swear. "And your here acting like nothing ever happened?"

Nash Cam, and Carter come in, looking confused.

"Marie I'm sorry." He says, getting closer to me. "Ple-" I cut him off.

"No Hayes, your not sorry! It's like, like your embarrassed of me! Are you embarrassed dating me? Is it because I'm not as popular, not as pretty as Lisa?" I ask, and he stays quiet. "Huh Hayes? Are you? Are you fucking embarrassed" my voice is getting louder and louder. I've never been so angry before, and it feels weird.

"I-I-" He stutters. And it hits me. He is embarrassed of me! I knew I shouldn't said yes. I'm so dumb to fall for the trap again. But yet, I'm not pretty nor popular!

"You are embarrassed of me" I say quieter, I feel my eyes tearing up and I'm trying to hold them in, but I know it won't last for long.

"I'm not! I swear, plea-" he begs but I cut him off again.

"If your not, then tell me why! Why you ignored me." I yell. And by now I can't hold in the tears.

"I- Marie." That's all he says.

"Exactly" I say, and run up the stairs to my room. I slam the door and sit against the wall. I bring my legs up and rest my head on my knees, and cry, cry and, cry. After a few minutes, I get up and sit on my bed. And rest my elbows in my thighs and put my face in my hands. By now I stopped crying. I get some tears hear and there.

I just sit there and think, again why? Why? Why me! What did I do to live like this. I hear a knock on the door, I don't even hesitate to tell them to leave, or even open the door.

Cameron then comes in. With a plate full of Macaroni and cheese. He sets the plate on my desk and sits next to me in the bed.

"Why me?" I ask.

"I don't know Marie, just know that everything will be okay." He says, rubbing my back, it calms me down a little bit. "It's okay."

"Do you think he cared? Like even a bit?" I ask still for hope.

"I think so, he's downstairs almost in tears, Marie. but I don't know" he says, and I nod. He then hugs me.

"Thank you Cam, thank you for being there for me, thank you for being the brother I've never had".

"Your welcome Marie." He says, getting up. "Okay now go get your face clean up and eat yo Mac and Queso." He says trying to lift up the mood. "I love you" he kisses the top of my head and leaves.

I got to my restroom and wash my face and head back to my room and eat my Macaroni.

Hayes POV.

What did I just do? I ruined my relationship, with the girl I really liked. I'm such a fuck up. I let some tear come down. Yes I did cried. I care for Marie and a lot, she's different. She's not like the other girls juts for the fame. Marie needs to be loved, I wanted to be the one to do that.

"You messed up bad bro!" Nash says for the thousand time.

"I know I did, shut the fuck up already!" I snap. "Sorry, it's just, I know I messed up bad, I care a lot about her Nash. I really do! I don't know what got to me." I say resting my hands on my knees.

Tomorrow, I'm goons make it up for it. And I know what I'm doing.

***Authors Note.
Stuff just went down 😂. We'll then. Hope you liked it. And can you please vote? I take time of my day to write these chapters. Yes I know that I don't update constantly. I don't have wi-fi at home nor phone😒 yes I know lame. But can you please vote?