Chapter 4

When class was over. I hand ms.Mason my paper that I didn't write on and left. I was the last one to leave of course.

While I was walking in the hallways I had some few stares. I had some smiles. Some were dirty looks. For about 10 minutes looking for my locker, I found it.

When I'm at my locker I spy the guy I meet. Well saw at the office. It seemed like he was looking for someone. He looks a little bit to old to be in high school. "Hey Cameron" a girl tells him. I guess his name is Cameron. I seem like a stalker looking at him.

When I'm done at my locker I turn around and see that Cameron guy looking at me. He smiles at me and walks toward me. I got nervous.

"Hey I never got your name" he says still smiling at me.

"Oh Marie" I say looking at the ground for a second. When I look up I see. Hayes and that other blue eyed guy, walking towards us. I look around and behind us. Just to make sure if there walking towards us. But there's no one in the halls but me, Cameron, Hayes, and the other guy.

Hayes says hi to me. I say hi back.

Cameron and the other guy bro hug. And Cameron puts his attention to me.

"That's a cool name I'm Cameron and this is Hayes and Nash" well know I know their names.

"Is she a fan?" Nash asks Cameron. Fan? What ? Am I missing something ? Maybe there popular

"No she's a friend" he smiles at me

Friend ? I guess I've made 1 friend so far.

"Aren't you to old be in high school" the words slip out of my mouth and feel stupid. He probably flunked a grade or so. But still what the fuck?

"No I take online classes" he laughs "I'm here visiting my friends" pointing at Hayes and Nash.

I take a long look at all 3 of them. Still confused on the fan thing

I then look at the clock at the end of the hall and it read 1:06. I'm late to class. On my first day.

"Well uhh...I got to go to class" I say