What is happening to me?

As Nayeon walked with Momo to the limo she started to notice some weird things. Whenever she stepped closer to Jeongyeon, she would back away slowly. What did she do to her?
Also, Dahyun seemed sad as heck. Her face had a glow of red. Had she been crying? And why? And Mina and Chaeyoung weren't being talkative and friendly with one another as they always did. Something was definitely up.
"Maybe I should..." Nayeon whispered to Momo, "maybe I should talk to Dahyun. She looks so sad right now."
She slowly made her way over to Dahyun and tapped her on the shoulder.
"So." She smirked, "am I not the only one being ignored."
"What do you mean?" Dahyun muttered, surprised from Nayeon suddenly speaking up.
"Well....you are certainly keeping distance from everyone. Especially Sana and Tzuyu."
"Oh." Dahyun sighed, "well that's cause I messed up."
"Messed up? Wait...." Nayeon paused feeling a slight ache in her brain, "you.....you didn't have control....you..."
"What?" Dahyun's eyes widened, "what did you say?"
"Um." Nayeon blinked in confusion of what just happened, "I don't...know. Anyways...continue."
"How did you know?" Dahyun asked, "how did you know it felt like I wasn't controlling myself?"
"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." Nayeon said, "but seriously tell me what happened."
"I...."
"Come on!" Jihyo suddenly called from the limo, "Nayeon and Dahyun get here quickly! We have to be at the address soon!"
Nayeon and Dahyun followed Jihyo's loud voice to the limo and got inside. Inside the aura was quiet and scary. Nobody was talking.
"Oh right." Nayeon said, "I get to drive."
Nayeon began looking at the address and driving the car. Every time she glanced at the address, a chill flew down her spine. This seemed so familiar. Maybe just a weird Deja by moment people get once in a while.
In the midst of Nayeon's thinking she then remembered something. She remembered the night before. She remembered everything about Jeongyeon and the things she said to her.
"You demon!" She suddenly yelled stopping the car violently.
"Woah!" Jihyo screamed, "Nayeon what's going on?!"
"It's you!" She turned around and pointed violently at Jeongyeon, "you are a selfish brat!"
"What did I even do?" Jeongyeon scoffed.
"You hate me! I don't know why but....." suddenly the anger that burned inside Nayeon cooled down, "I don't......know....."
Everyone stared in confusion at Nayeon.
Nayeon then questioned herself, "what is happening to me?"