19: Nessa's POV

Nessa jolts awake not noticing her surroundings. Soon the door opens to her ex boyfriend. Derek hale.

"You're awake" his deep accent sounds, sending shivers down her spin. "Why am I here" she asks. But instead of answering he inhales a couple lines of coke. Feeling the high rush though.

"I brought you here because it's been three years" he looks back at the tied up girl. She pulls on her restraints, "Derek please- just let me go" she begs.

"Why should I let you go when I know you'll just turn me in!" He yells. "I escaped prison to be with you! Why do you keep pushing me away- damnit Nessa it's always been you and you know that." His face begins to get red out of anger.

"Derek please- I moved on, and you should too. I- I'm not enough for you. I- I have someone who loves me for me and would never do anything to hurt me- Derek, please" she cries begging hysterically.

He pulls his hair in frustration not and kisses her. Nessa gasps as he plants his lips on her, she stays frozen fighting with her brain. Not wanting to kiss back.

Derek brings his hand up to her neck "kiss me back damnit" he threatens his hold tightening. Nessa coughs clawing at his harsh grab tears streaming down. He kisses her hungrily; missing the taste of her lips for three years.

Nessa cries giving in and kissing back afraid of what he'll do to her. Knowing if she disobeys he can hurt her

I'm sorry Jaden

Her subconscious speaks

"Derek please" she breaks her lips apart. "I'll kill your little boy toy if you don't do what I say" he threatens once again.

She lets out a sob thinking about how Jaden could be in pain; stressing about her disappearance.

So she gives in kissing back, trying to picture Jaden with her.

Derek moans in the kiss, removing the restraints and lifting her up to straddle him on the old mattress. "Cooperate" he warns "O- Ok" he small voice gives out. He pulls her in close by the waist "grind on me" more tears stream down. She obeys feeling scared.

"Shit" he grunts as her crotch comes in contact with his hard on. "F- fuck baby keep doing that" he breathes out, throwing his head back.

She cries out feeling her heart rate go up. "Moan for me" he grunts. "I- I can't" she replies afraid. Instead he pushes her body harshly, making their parts connect heavily.

"Moan. Nessa" she cries doing as she says but whimpers at the hold on her waist.

I just want to be home

Stream pretty poison bitches 😌

-Derek hale portrayed as Zayn malik-

Please vote and follow if you enjoyed this chapter