39: going back home

My eyes flutter open, only for me to rush to the bathroom.

I drop and empty my stomach.

As I'm throwing up I feel Jaden hold my hair back.

He rubs my back, "I'm calling for a doctor's appointment. We're going home" he says. I sit up and go to the sink, I wipe my mouth before brushing my teeth.

"I'm sorry"

He wraps his arms around me, "for what".

"Cutting our honeymoon short" he shakes his head.

"It's okay, you're sick" I nod. We then go back to the room.

I then take a shower and put on clothes before going to the kitchen.

I go to the fridge and grab out the pickles, I open the jar and begin eating, "are you sure you don't want something else" I shake my head.

I've been eating just pickles for three days, or I'd eat something I normally wouldn't eat.

I then put the pickles away, grabbing out some yogurt. Once I'm done eating I throw away my trash before going to the patio.

Jaden and I ended up playing chess, which led to him winning. The rest of the day went by slowly, cuddling, me eating, a lot and watching TV.

....

Jaden and I are finishing up the last of our clothes. We packed our toiletries already, I'm currently sitting in bed watching Jaden pack while my suitcase is empty.

"Aren't you gonna pack" he asks folding his shirt. I roll my eyes, "I hate packing, I'm just hungry and wanna eat" he sighs finishing up his clothes before moving to pack my things.

"You've been eating all day" I shrug not taking it to heart. I watch as he folds my clothing. He's too good. Once everything is done Jaden makes dinner and we eat.

We clean up our plates while Jaden orders me to lay down but being my stubborn self I helped him with the dishes. Once everything is done and put away we head to the bedroom and dressed in our PJs.

"I really don't wanna go" I speak up, he pulls me closer, "I know, I don't either but I wanna make sure you're not dieing"I smile. "I love you" He kisses my cheek pulling me closer.

"I love you too baby"

....

Jaden grabs our suitcases and puts them in the boat. We hop in and make our way back. Once we get in the car we head to the jet.

Jaden and I get out and let the workers put everything up, I shriek when jaden lifts me bridal style. We walk into the bedroom and he lays me down, "you need to rest" I frown.

"Don't" he warns, I decide to listen and lay down, Jaden lays beside me. The rest of the time is us bickering, me eating or playing games.

Once we've landed we get up and head to the car that takes us home. We talk during the ride but I've noticed it's not the way home, "Jae this isn't the way home"

"I know" I look at the view seeing a flower field.

We soon pull up to a beautiful house, "Jae what're-" instead of answering, he walks out opening my door helping me out.

We walk through the yard, opening the door before turning the lights on, "SURPRISE' everyone pops out.

I look to Jaden, he pulls me into him kissing my cheek twice, "welcome home babe" he whispers.

I smile before saying hi to everyone, "hi dad" I hug him. I laugh as he lifts me up. "Is she here yet!" A yell is heard.

I turn and see Jackson running down the stairs, "hey easy, this is not a jungle gym!" He scolds. Jackson nods. He then snatches me from going to hug mom.

"Don't break my wife!" He warns seeing Jackson's hold tighten. He soon let's go, "sorry dad" he jokes. Jaden rolls his eyes pulling me to his chest.

I then see grandma walk out, "Gran!" I run to her and hug her gently, "hi honey" we pull apart. Jaden walks towards me. "Hi Mrs Baker" but she playfully glares.

She hits him lightly before hugging him. "I told you, you don't need to call me that" he apologizes. I then hear a little yell "sissy!" I see Sasha running as fast as her little feet can take her.

Once she's close enough I sweep her up in my arms hugging her. She wraps her arms around my neck while her legs are wrapped around my back.

"Miss me" she nods before her eyes light up when Jaden peeks his face from behind my neck. She squeals holding out her little arms excitedly, hurrying to be out of my arms.

"Juju!" Jaden takes her from me, making her hold him tightly. Everyone coos at the sight, "how're you princess" he asks before tickling her sides, making giggles escape her lips.

"St- Stoop-" he stops once she's out of breath. He smiles at the girl in his arms before she wants down. But instead of running off she takes him with her.

He smiles pecking my cheek before going. I smile watching Jaden chase her after she asked to play tag. She laughs trying to run faster through the large living room, but he swoops her up setting her on his knee before tickling her.

"He's good with kids" uncle Matt speaks up watching his daughter. "I agree" , his wife replies. I nod. I look back to see him playing with her and her toys.

"Foods ready" mom announces, bringing out meat and other things. The smell then makes my stomach churn. I rush to the nearest bathroom, probably gaining attention but who cares.

I drop to my knees not even bothering to shut
the door. I feel hands hold my hair back before rubbing my back. Once I'm done I stand and use some mouth wash for now. Since everything is still packed.

I head downstairs with a cautious Jaden by my side. "Can I steal her for a minute" Gran asks. Jaden nods leaving. "What's wrong" I shake my head pulling her to another room.

"I- I don't know Gran" I stress pulling at my hair. She swats my hand. "Don't stress child, have you started" I shake my head. "No and plus I'm on the pill" I say shakily.

"Are you sure" I nod hesitantly. But I decide to see, I walk down and ask Jaden for my suitcase. I take it from him and enter the room again.

I open the bag and pull out the box. I walk back to Gran and open the box, my heart drops seeing I missed a week.

"N- no" I whisper. Gran takes the box from me, "it's alright dear" she tries consoling me. But I shake my head, "he's gonna hate me Gran" she shakes her head, "dear that boy loves you and could never hate you" she tries reasoning.

"But what about mom and dad" I ask. She smiles, "honey you're an adult. You live with your husband, I don't think they have a say in all of this. Only you and him" I nod.

But do I want a child.

I mean I'm only nineteen.

And Jaden...

Next update.

Nessa missed the pill 😬

How will Jaden react to her pregnancy?

Will he be happy?

Or will he think it's too soon?

Please vote and comment your feedbacks.