Chapter 5 - Trapped

-Words: 2324-
"Tommy, Tommy get up you're in huge trouble.", Dream threatened, his eyes locked onto the peacefully sleeping child. He bent down and grabbed Tommy's shoulders, shaking him violently. As Tommy's mask slipped off his face, he started waking up. Dream stared in horror and confusion at ghostinnit and slowly started backing away, pulling out his shiny enchanted netherite axe. "Wha- huh?", Tommy jerked awake starring at Dream in shock, an axe to his neck, his faded mask laying upside down on the grass beside him. The atmosphere was thick as the ghost gulped back tears, he was trembling and scared. "What happened. Who are you? Trying to pretend to be Tommy. Speak up if you even want me to believe that you're actually him", Dream spat as his red eyes glowed in the bright morning sun. "What do you mean, it is me", the ghost replied stuttering, his faded blonde hair bouncing slightly as he repositioned himself trying to get away from the axe. Dream dropped his axe to the side making Tommy flinch, "What happened? Why are you grey?", he asked, but he didn't seem to care much.
"I died.", Ghostinnit muttered getting up and grabbing his mask. "You- what?!", Dream shouted, his eyes wide. Ghostinnit smiled, "it was never meant to be I guess", he plainly said, shrugging. Dream crossed his arms, "just because you're dead doesn't mean you aren't gonna be punished. You left your exile place and came here instead, so I'll have to punish you Tommy, and I know you know that very well", he complained giving Tommy a sinister smile before turning around, "if you even dare try to leave again, once I find you the punishment will be way worse, so if I were you I'd shut up and follow me".

They both walked in silence through the eternally moonlit forest. It had been hours and they weren't even close to having arrived to wherever Dream was leading them. The only noises that could be heard were the chirping of birds and the occasional croak of a frog. The luminous silver moon shined on Dream's violet shiny armour making the colour bounce off the leaves of the spruce forest. They neared the end of the forest once it reached sunrise. Dream came to a halt and turned around, "we're taking a break, get some sleep, we'll continue the journey at 12pm", he said stuffing his face with a stake and sitting down on a big smooth rock.
Ghostinnit sighed and took off his jumper, tying it around his waist. He went over to a tree and snapped off 2 big leaves, laying them down on the floor before crafting himself shears. He spotted a sheep and sprinted over to it, shearing the white wool off it. Going back to his leaves he searched his pockets for Friends leash, once he found it he laid a leaf down, wool on top and the last leaf on top. He struggled but eventually tied it all together to make a makeshift pillow. Proud, he laid it down and used his jumper as a blanket, slowly drifting asleep watching the beautiful sunrise and feeling safe, even for just a second.

"Hahah Wilby play another song!", Tommy beamed shaking his older brother's arm. "Ok ok calm down, what song do you want me to play?", Wilbur asked smiling at Tommy and lifting him up onto his lap. "The one with Jared! That was funny", the four year old urged attempting to pick up the brown guitar that was laying next to Wilbur's lap. Wilbur grabbed his guitar and laughed, "calm down Tommy, I'll play your new boyfriend if you sit still", he playfully challenged the toddler who instantly went quiet. Wilbur started strumming and humming, and Tommy joined in.

"Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be,

When I was a kid on VoIP,

I thought when I get older

I'd marry her, I told her

Now I'm twenty-six and I work in an office

Nine 'til five's not the best, I'll be honest

If I could change a single thing

I'd make it me and not him"

They both sang at the top of their lungs, Tommy excitedly clapping along to the beat. They stayed up until 12 am singing and having fun together.