˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐

                                                                           𝑲𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒛𝒖       

                                                               └◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

No ones pov

Y/N's eyes fluttered open. With a groan, she sat up in her bed, her bedsheets ruffling with movement and noise. 

"Today is the day"  she monologued in her head. What was so special about today you ask? Well, recently Y/Ns old school was shut down due to many reasons such as corrupt staff, problems with the school structure itself, lack of students, the reputation in itself and complaints. Though there is more, there's no point dwelling on it. Today there will be a new, better and overall positive school called "Karasuno". 

Remembering this, y/ns mood lift and she suddenly had the motivation to get moving. Passing by her window displaying a warm landscape, she headed towards her closet and picked out her new uniform. It's cute. But the men's uniform is so plain it hurt. After changing in the cold, sterile bathroom, y/n took her time doing her hair. She speed-walked down the oak stairs and slipped on shoes. 

"Y/N BREAKFAST" A middle-aged woman voice boomed out the kitchen. Of course, her mother was awake.  "Well she's half deaf but can she not shout." said rolling her eyes. Sighing irritated, Y/n popped back and slipped into the kitchen, taking a seat and waiting as her mother excitedly showered her in questions.

"Are you excited? Nervous? No need to be nervous when I was your age.. Hey pull down that skirt missy!" Y/Ns mother continued, not leaving any time for y/n to answer. "Mom, I'll be late if you keep doing this" Y/N slumped in her seat as her mother approached her with a plate. "What are you on about if anything you'll be early" Y/ns mom set a platter in front of her. It consisted of mini pancakes, eggs and sausages. "eat up princess" Y/N began chowing down on the dish as her mother returned to the sink.

Kicking her legs back and forward under the table, y/n finished her meal hastily. "Bye mom, love you bye" Y/N sat up and ran out the kitchen, grabbed her bag and slipping it on effortlessly before racing out into the driveway to grab her bike. Its super early, Y/N took out her phone and plugged her headphones in, then put her phone away after putting on a song.  

"Blueberry eyes"

Cycling down the road, y/n could feel the wind hitting her face and flowing through her hair, it brought comfort and settled her nerves a bit. It was a yellow morning, not too bright nor too dark, it was perfect. The sky was a light blue wash and little transparent clouds were plotted onto it. It was warm so y/n didn't bring a jacket, leaving the warm air to engulf her. Y/N smiled to herself, she memorized the way to her new school in the evening every day before she started so she navigated the way with ease.

As Y/N neared the school, she could hear the laughs and roars of chatter slowly rise in volume. Y/N cycled paranoid through the transparent crowd, stopping abruptly when she found herself at the entrance of Karasuno High.