˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐

𝑲𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒛𝒖

└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔 '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 

No one's pov

"would you like to join me?" 
Shimizu asked. Time seemed to stop right there. It's no big deal, she was just inviting y/n to come to the gym to see the volleyball practise, heck she might even want y/n to join after all you need to join a club. I mean the proposal is a bit early considering it is y/ns first day here but she'll take her chances.

"Y-yeah sure!" Y/N shouted out. Cursing herself for being so loud, Shimizu let out a quiet giggle. "Sure, you can follow me. I'll have to grab my bag though. Even though my gym clothes are in my gym locker, I'll need my bag for after practice." Shimizu opened the clubroom door and mumbled about her bag. Y/N pursued her trail nodding along with whatever Shimizu was saying. Y/ns heart was pumping super hard, she even felt light headed. 

"I'm just dehydrated" y/n thought. "Hey Shimizu san, do you mind if I get some water" Y/n asked, nervousness was clear in her voice. "Oh of course. You can have some of mine since the vending machines are far away from where we are now" Shimizu stopped and ruffled around in her bag before pulling out a plastic bottle full of water. Shimizu handed it to y/n before turning on her heel and skipping down the hallway. Trying not to lose Shimizu in the crowd of students, she quickly hurried after her narrowly avoiding people.

"Y/n we're here" shimizu said to a clearly winded y/n. "g-great!" Y/n said in-between gasps for air. "I'll take you inside." Shimizu said while taking y/ns hand and leading her into the gym. Y/n thought to herself; I mean y/n has heard a lot about Shimizu considering she's the beauty of the school but so far she seems so extroverted, never hesitates to hold hands and she wasn't even afraid to share a water bottle. She's way more friendly than the rumours tell. Well rumours are usually wrong to it shouldn't be much of a shock. 

Entering the gym, Y/n looked around. It was a standard gym and there wasn't much special about it. However it was deserted and something about being alone with Shimizu again made y/ns heart throb. "This is where most sports practise and the assemblies take place. Since we're the first ones here do you mind helping me with the net if it isn't too much to ask" shimizu stopped in front of the female changing rooms. "Oh sure I would love to help today!" Y/N bursted earning another giggle from Shimizu. "Right then I'll go change and I'll be right out. You can wait where ever you like I'll be a minute" Shimizu stepped into the changing room leaving it close behind her. Silence. 

"Oi who are you?" A middle aged man voice asked. Y/n turned around to see a blonde haired man with a cigarette in his mouth. "He couldn't be a teacher if hes smoking near kids unless he's on the verge of being fired" Y/n thought. "Oh uh Shimizu san said I could help out if its ok" y/n stepped back. "Well I guess we could use a helping hand since all the managers and teachers do the cleaning up" The man sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I'm the coach of the volleyball team. You can call me coach ukai kid." The man introduced himself. "I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you" Y/n said. "Sure" the man walked outside as if he was waiting for someone or taking a smoking break, leaving y/n alone in a silent gym.

"Shimizu said there are other members. I wonder if they'll arrive soon" Y/n trailed off. She was waiting in the middle of the gym when she heard the door slide open. Three boys entered, stopping when they say y/n. "Oh uh, this is the volleyball teams time to practise" One of the boys said stepping in more. "Uh yeah! I'm here with Shimizu" Y/n got nervous especially when her eyes landed on one of the boys who looked terrifying. "speaking of, where is Kiyoko?" A grey haired boy said. "She went into the changing room" Y/n said her nerves settling when her eyes met the grey haired boys eyes. They all were tall, one of them looked 30 and had long hair, another one looked stern, maybe he was the captain. And then there was the grey haired boy, he looked welcoming in general.

The sound of a sliding door was heard coming for the direction of the changing rooms. Shimizu stepped out in a gym uniform. "Ah, daichi, asahi and sugawara. You're early" Shimizu said while jogging to stand beside y/n. "mhm we wanted to help with the net. Anyways, who's this" One of the boys said. I assume his name was Daichi, he just seems like a daichi. "This is y/n, its her first day here and she wanted to help with the club if that's not a problem. She's a third years as well" shimizu smiled at y/n, as y/ns face began to heat up Daichi seemed to accept this answer. "Yeah that's fine with me. After all, the more the merrier." Daichi said sternly. "we better get changed before the second and first years arrive." Daichi said as he headed towards the changing rooms, sugawara and asahi were already in there. 

Shimizu and Y/N put up the net and started preparing water bottles. "So how many volleyball members are there?" Y/n curiously asked. "Hmm, There's five first years, 3 second years and 4 third years. This is including managers." Shimizu replied while filling up another bottle. "Oh, well is this an all boys team then?" y/n replied while copying shimizu by filling another bottle

Just then, the door to the gym opened with a boom, in came 2 other boys. One with a shaved head and the other mini sized with spiked up hair. It took a second for y/n to realize the boys were running in shimizu and hers direction.

"KIYOKO SANNNNNNNNN!!" The boys shouted in unison, jumping towards shimizu. Shimizu pulled y/n down to duck under their attack, resulting in the two boys face planting into the wall. After another couple minutes the door banged open again with a orange haired boy and a blue haired boy running through presumably they were racing. "I WON" Boomed the short oranged hair boy "HINATA BOKE I OBVIOUSLY WON" The blueberry boy said. They began to bicker before Daichi hit them both on the heads. 

After another minutes the door slid open, normally this time instead of crash open. A very tall blonde haired boy with glasses walked in with a green haired freckled boy. Then finally, a blonde haired girl ran in sweating buckets. Maybe she ran across campus?
Coach ukai blew his whistle while getting all our full attention. He must have snuck back in during the ruckus. "Since everyone is here meet Y/N, she'll be helping out today for reasons I don't know. " He looked at Y/n which called for y/n to go up next to him. All the attention shifted onto her which caused her to get clammy and nervous. That was until shimizu stood next to y/n, smiling at her which y/n was thankful for. 

"Be nice and what not. So scram and get to practise unless you wanna sit here all day" Coach Ukai shouted and set everyone off to approach me. "Woooooooahhhh" The shortest boy looked up at y/n. "Are you Kiyoko sans friend" He beamed. "Guys introduce yourselves first then questions" Daichi said. 

"I'm Hinata Shoyo!" The orange haired boy began. "Tobio Kageyama" The blueberry boy said, his voice was monotone. "Nishinoya Yu!!" The spikey haired boy did a handstand on the tallest boy "AND THIS I-" Nishinoya was cut off "Get off of me, I'm Tsukishima Kei." He brushed Nishinoya off his back and fixed his glasses. "I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi!" The freckled boy returned. "Tanaka Ryūnosuke!" The boy with a shaved head shouted, putting his hand out to shake. Y/n shook his hand which seemed to make Tanaka happy. "I'm Yachi hitoka nice to meet you" The blonde girl smiled nervously. "I'm daichi Sawamura" Daichi said, Y/N guess correctly then. "I'm Sugawara Koshi but you can call me Suga and this big coward is Asahi Azumane" Sugawara pointed to Asahi. "You just called me a coward" Asahi seemed saddened and taken back by Sugawara's comment.

"And I'm Kiyoko Shimizu as you know" Shimizu smiled warmly at Y/N. "KIYOKO SAN IS SMILING!" Tanaka and Nishinoya seemed to melt at the sight of Shimizu smiling and honestly Y/N would join them. "Guys we better get practising or else before we know it, we would have to go home" Daichi clapped his hands to grab out attention. There was a hum of approval before everyone generally began going back to the court. 

"Hey y/n can you come with me?" Shimizu asked.

End of chapter 2

(A/N: sorry if this chapter was short and I accidentally said "me" instead of y/n, I never proof read so--"