第21章

+++

+++

A week had passed and jungkook graduation days were getting near. Before his graduation, he wanted to meet his father. So today Jungkook was going to meet his father after a very long time.

"Clothes check, pants check, diary check, socks check and... taehyung check"
Jungkook chuckled when taehyung brought his smiley face near to suitcase.

"Let's go koo"
Taehyung drag his and youngers suitcase and placed them in the car trunk.

Both males bid goodbye's to Mrs. Kim and went on rood trip. During their way, every few minutes Taehyung glanced at younger and smiled at how cute he was just playing games on phone and singing along with a song.

Jungkook fell asleep during their way to his dad house. Taehyung chuckled and Parked the car outside the house and He woke him up.

"Hey bae, we are here"
Taehyung slightly shaked his body.

"Mhm already"
Jungkook said in tiny.

Jungkook got out from the car followed by Taehyung. They rang the bell and after few seconds a shocked old man appeared.

"Appa!"
Jungkook hugged his father, while taehyung smiled at the sight.

"Oh you brought a friend with you"
Mr. Jeon said and pulled taehyung in a hug.

"Hello, I'm kim Taehyung"
Taehyung polity introduced himself.

Yes, Jungkook didn't open up to his dad yet and he didn't even tell him about his relationship with taehyung.

"Come inside boys"

"I bet you both are tired"
Mr. Jeon said.

"A little"
Jungkook said and massaged his shoulders.

"Have some rest than I will order some food for you guys"
Mr. Jeon said as he looked at both males.

"Sounds great"
Taehyung said while he smiled.

Both of them went upstairs to Jungkook's room. It was just a simple two story house. His only family is his father so they didn't needed to buy big house.

"Your room is so cozy"
Taehyung said and flopped down on youngers bed, jungkook just giggled.

"I'm tired"
Jungkook yawned.

"Hey.."
Taehyung said and looked down on his lap.

"Somethings is wrong, hyung?"
Jungkook asked and sat beside the older.

"Your father don't know?"
Taehyung said while he felt embarrassed.

"I haven't tell him"
Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers, Taehyung just nodded.

"I will tell him tomorrow"
Jungkook said and taehyung quickly looked at him.

"No I didn't mean to-"
Taehyung was cut off my Jungkook.