Chapter one: bye bye, ouma-kun.

Kokichi pov:

I strolled with a limp over to Kaito. "Are you done yet ASStronaut?" He rolls his eyes. " Yes ouma. Im ready."

Im bleeding from the arm and my back, so I gotta be careful. I went over to the camera and the controls and watched as Momota lay down under the hydraulic press machine.

" DONT KILL ME BY ACCIDENT KOKICHI." Kaito shouts from across the room. " I WON'T SHITHEAD NOW STOP MOVING!" I yelled back.

I pressed the button and waited. I noticed Kaito getting squeamish because of how close the machine was. 

"Why did you stop it already? Wasn't it supposed to be lower?" I blushed. " You looked uncomfy,i dont know." Kaito gave me an evil smile. " aw you care!" I hit him on the head. "OW!! KOKICHI!!"  I laughed as I pulled my eyelid down with my pinky and stuck out my toungue.

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it at him, and walked up to the press.

I slid underneath the contraption after hearing Kaito say " holler when your ready Ouma!"

Kaito Pov:

Kokichi was visibly uncomfortable. I remember him saying he had claustrophobia, but also saying this was a lie later on. I don't think it was.

"Do it."
I was taken aback. He didnt seem ready! I didnt do anything.

"Are you sure..?"

"DO IT SPACE IDIOT."

He looked at me with the most vulnerable face Ive ever seen. He was on the verge of tears. I finally got to see what no one else does, the truth. But its not what you'd expect from a guy who asked you to kill him.

In kokichi's eyes, beneath the mask of his lies, I saw a scared little boy who was afraid. He didn't want to die at all.

I pressed the buttons, immediate regret.
" See you on the other side, space moron.."
*crunch*

I heard as the press closed.
Kokichi ouma was dead.
And I had killed him.