Trick or Treat (Halloween pt. 1)

"This is literally the hardest thing I've ever done,"

You and Sasha stood in front of that gigantic wall of costumes in the Spirit Halloween. Most of them had been plucked off, leaving a few good options. There was a Sally costume from the Nightmare before Christmas and a pair of yellow bob wigs. 

"I could go as Olaf!" Sasha said, "No, that'd be stupid," She rubbed her temples out of pure stress. 

You laughed a bit, "What about Merida?" You asked, eyeing the brave dress in the right corner. 

"My hair isn't that red, it's auburn," She said, flipping it to the side, leaving behind the aroma of coconut in its wake. 

"I know, I'm just thinking out loud here," You marveled, "I didn't even think I was going until E-" You stopped yourself. 

"Who?" She asked.  You took a beat. 

"Armin," you corrected, "Asked me about it,"

Sasha shook it off, "I hear he's going as Wesley and Annie's going as Buttercup... a whole couple moment," She said. 

"That's so cute though," You sighed, "I'd love to do a cute couples costume,"

"Do one with Jean or something," Sasha crossed her arms, you shivered at the thought, you were focused mainly on a costume with Eren, daydreaming about going as vampires with fake blood dribbling down each of your chins and Eren's fake teeth flashing with his usual grin. 

"I'll pass on that one," You said, scanning the left side of the wall and stumbling across black angel wings, which gave you an idea. 

"Y/n, what'd ya find?" Sasha asked, looking at a sparkly green witch's hat. you grinned as you pulled off a short black skirt, a pair of fishnet tights, and a black corset, along with the black angel wings. 

"A fallen angel," You smiled. 

"That's not FAIR!" Sasha whined, "I'm gonna have to go as like a crazy witch or something," 

"Go as Daphne, and then have Jean and Connie go as Fred and Shaggy," You proposed. Sasha's mouth hung open. 

"Wait why is that kinda good?" She grinned, plucking a green bandana off of the wall and going with you to the checkout. 

"Let's pregame at my house, I'll have Mikasa over too, we can all hang out beforehand," She said, texting Jean and Connie about your revelation. 

"Sounds good," you said, handing all the stuff to the cashier and smiling politely at them as they rang you up. 

***

"So," Sasha said, curling the ends of her hair, "Are we getting fucked up tonight?"

"It depends," Mikasa said, "Do we feel like throwing up?"

"Nope, absolutely not," you said.

"I feel like I could handle it," Sasha said, confidently.

"You can't handle your alcohol, Sash," Mikasa laughed, "None of us can, really,"

"Well, we're young and hot," Sasha said, "We don't need to be perfect,"

"I just don't feel like dealing with puke tonight," Mikasa said, pulling the orange crop top over her bra, she decided to go as Velma with Sasha since she needed a costume idea as well. 

"We won't throw up," Sasha said, "I swear,"

"You better not, remember Connie's?" Mikasa said, laughing. 

Sasha started cackling, "Oh man! Y/n, you should've seen it!" She smacked her forehead, "Ugh, you went away so quickly, I saw you for like a millisecond, what were you doing that night?"