So Anxious

18+ NSFW 

***

You sat on Eren's lap, his grip on your waist and sides of your thighs, he rubbed them slowly as he looked up at you with needy eyes. 

"You wanna show me?" You asked. He nodded.

"If you'll let me,"

He reached to close the space between you two, his sweet lips brushing over yours, teasing you. You breathed and wove your hands through his hair to pull him toward you, capturing his lips. You were urgent, anxious. There was something different about this time, it felt so real. You pulled away from him to look into his piercing green eyes, they were filled with lust, his pupils blown to hell. 

"Show me," You whispered.

That was all the confirmation he needed.

He put one hand on the bed and completely flipped you both over so you were under him, kissing you gently. He handled you like you were an expensive piece of glass in his hands, his fingertips lightly brushing over your torso and waist. He moved down to your neck, placing hot open-mouthed kisses down your neck to your collarbones and exposed pieces of your shoulder. You leaned into him, relishing in his scent and the feeling of his mouth on you. 

"Eren," you breathed, grabbing a fistful of his hair that was already coming loose from his bun. He moaned against you as he kissed you more, leaving red marks all over your skin. You needed him again, to feel his mouth on yours. You pulled him back up to you and crashed your mouth to his, this time rougher and needier. He could sense you were getting impatient, but he wanted to take his time, if he was going to throw away all sense of caution and worry then he was going to make it worthwhile. 

You started to fumble with his shirt, but he stopped you.

"So urgent, Princess," He whispered against you, kissing your cheek before going back to your lips, you moaned against him which made him twitch. He wanted you so badly but he was going to make it last. 

He slid his cool hands under your shirt and gripped at your skin gently, memorizing what made you squirm or writhe under his touch. You shivered against him as he lightly traced patterns against your burning skin while still kissing you, this time sliding his tongue against yours slowly. You felt yourself growing needier. 

"I want you," You said. 

"You have me," He whispered, leaning his forehead against yours, he started to gently slide your shirt over your body, "Is this okay?" He asked with curious yet intense eyes. You nodded. 

"Please," You said, he gulped and slowly slid your shirt up your body, exposing your torso and chest to him, making his thoughts run wild. He immediately started peppering your skin with kisses, gently sucking and licking at every spot on your chest. You squirmed under him, trying to grind against him to have any type of relief from the itch that was growing larger every second that he touched you. He reached under you for your bra, looking up at you for your consent, you nodded slowly. He kissed you deeply, sucking the air out of your lungs before unlatching it and tossing it to the side. 

"Fuck," You moaned, immediately feeling his mouth latch onto your exposed chest. You wrapped your legs around his waist, trying to use friction to your advantage. He grabbed your waist with his arm and pushed you back down, earning a whine from you. He leaned up to you. 

"Patience is a virtue," He cooed, before kissing down your neck and back to your breasts, he paid attention to each, licking and sucking at one while massaging the other. You felt yourself about to burst, he hadn't even gotten down to your pants yet and you were already soaked. You reached for his shirt and pulled it up before he could stop you, running your hands lightly across his chest and relishing in the tattoos that you loved so much. He gave you a look, to which you giggled before kissing him again and sitting up slightly to leave kisses along his shoulders and neck. Eren tried to stay strong, but he was getting antsy too, he lightly gripped your throat and pushed you back on the bed, and a small whimper escaped your lips. "You want me that bad?" He teased, slowly gripping the elastic on your pants and slipping them down, "Let's see," He whispered. He discarded and moved down to your legs, massaging and kissing them before moving to your underwear, you were absolutely soaked through, which made him salivate at the sight.