CHAPTER 1

A/N: this is an X reader fanfiction. You are part of this story so if you see this ---> (Y/N) this means insert Your Name. enjoy reading <3

......... ...... ..... .......

.

.

"Come on, guys don't be a buzzkill" Yusuke said. running his fingers exasperatedly through his jet black hair. "We just finished a deadly mission! We should celebrate, and blow off some steam!"

"Yusuke, we are all exhausted and your fake I.D idea to get into a club is really dumb and we'll get us all into trouble" Kurama explained while trying not to sigh.

Kuwabara butts in- "Yeah. Im hungry and tired! I just want to eat and then go to sleep!" Yusuke sat next to kuwabara, putting his hands on his shoulder shaking him. "But i already paid for those I.D's just so we can go to the LUXXXs Club"

"Just sell it to others to get your money back" Kuwabara said mid sentence when Yusuke slapped him "You are not thinking straight! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, its a extravagant club with a lot of beautiful ladies and high-end liquor. AGAIN BEAUTIFUL LADIES!"

Kuwabara was still in shock by the slap but seems to be imagining the sexy beautiful ladies that he blushed a bit and apologized. "Right, right. Once in a life time" kuwabara repeated.

"Keiko will kill you if she hears those words" Kurama commented with a sweatdrop. Hiei sighed "Well, I'm out of here" he started approaching the door, not interested at all, when yusuke bolted right pass him and block the door.

"Noooo! Stay! Listen, Pls pls pls guys just come with me, we'll have a little liquor and just cherish the moment and we leave." Yusuke was doing puppy eyes at them, the three didn't know if they'll cringe or laugh. "I really want to have fun with my favorite annoying friends." He said genuinely with a shy smirk on his face. Hiei rolled his eyes, Kurama sighed and Kuwabara shrugged. And Yusuke knew that he got through them and smiled widely.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the LUXXXs Club:

The boys are able to pass through the tough bouncer with those fake ID's. Yusuke and Kuwabara are excited with mouths open looking from left to right, Kurama just shookt his head in disbelief that they're actually in this place, while Hiei had a cringe/wtf look on his face. The place was dim and filled with colorful lights, loud music. There's a stage in the middle where some girls in a very sexy lingerie are dancing, and there are some human sized cages at the corners where more girls are dancing in. A huge bar with a handsome bartender and some booth to hang out.

"Where should we sit or what?" Hiei was the first one to say something, in a hurry to disappear from the wild loud chaos. Since the two are busy gaping at the scenery kurama decided to take the lead. He scanned the room and looked for a vacant booth, he nudge at Hiei and signal the booth to him. Hiei proceeds to approach the booth while Kurama was dragging Kuwabara and Yusuke.

Before they could even sit there, two girls who seems to be about the same age as theirs. Had also approach the booth, the two group looked at each other and realized that they both wanted to sit there.

The girl in a leather jacket with a pink mini skirt on, glared at them. "Hey ! This our booth"

Hiei retorted. "I don't see your name anywhere. And we're here first. So Beat it" he took a step forward to the girls with a threatening look on his face, giving off a warning. Kurama immediately put a hand on Hiei's shoulder. "Easy now"