Chapter 1

Sith's and Jedi's are never supposed to fall in love or join forces ever, right? Apparently I was wrong.

(Y-n"s P.O.V age 14) I remember training with master Yoda and
like it was yesterday I learned how to wield a lightsaber at the age of 6 and learned how to use the force at the age of 11. Master Yoda says I've grown into a beautiful and strong lady now and that I'm ready to learn the new techniques of the Jedi. The council assigned me my first mission and believe me this was a mission that I wasn't exactly ready for.

"(Y—n)" "(l-n) Your mission is to infiltrate Darth Sidious's Hideout and gather information the sith's are plotting against us. "But Your Highness she's only 14!" Cried master Qui gon, I saw master Yoda close his eyes and nod his head" "She doesn't have a choice and she'll complete this mission for our own safety if this mission isn't completed all of us are doomed. And of course the council sent me on my own great........

*5 hours later* Imagine walking 40 miles straight, I was almost there but I was ready to give up at the same time because I felt I couldn't go on and I was so tired. I decided to stop for the night and camp outside...... letting my surroundings down was the worst mistake I've ever made in my entire life. About halfway throughout the night I heard the sound of a lightsaber sizzling and it was right at my face which is kind of freaky ya know and the fact that the lightsaber was red and double sided meant big trouble. The person wielding the lightsaber looked about my age but I couldn't really make out his face because it was covered by a hood. I immediately drew out my green lightsaber scared and in fighting stance.
"State your business why are you outside my master's  hideout?" The male figure said. I said nothing and charged at him, Green clashing against red. He used the force to move me out the way and sent me flying landing hard on my butt. I decided to run away from him as far as my legs could carry me I tripped a little while I was running and sort of injured my leg. I checked my surroundings and it wasn't until he appeared behind me and scared the hell out of me. "I suggest you start talking before I kill you" He says while intensely pointing his double red lightsaber at me. "Fine... first my leg" I say annoyed while limping back.