Chapter 2

(Y-n's P.O.V Age 14) As I was tending my injured leg the male removed his hood revealing horns and black tattoos across his whole face, I found them to be attractive wait.... He's the Fricken enemy (y-n)!!! What is wrong with you. Something about his glowing yellow eyes made me feel a certain way UGHHH Stop falling for him damn it. He could still potentially try to kill me, just answer his questions but not fully.

"State your business" The Zabrak says, "I .. I was sent out on a mission and I accidentally came across your masters hide out I mean no harm" I say, trying not to look guilty. "Your lying" The Zabrak gets closer to me with his lightsaber. "There is no point In lying if you want to die" the Zabrak says moving the saber closer to my neck. I made the most stupid mistake in my life, Well what would you do if you had a lightsaber held closely to your neck!??! I told him the truth but he didn't seem angry?, Shocked?, none of those emotions which surprised me.  Instead he just sat down and folded his hands almost like he was trying to think of something to do next. "Wait...... are you the dangerous sith known as darth maul??!" I ask surprised, Maul looks at me and gives a small nod. "How come you aren't gonna kill me!?" I laugh and then put my hands on my hips. Maul snarls at me and doesn't say anything (possibly irritated with me). "You might be useful maybe so might as well let you live" The Zabrak currently gets up and walks off and then he stops, "Well aren't you coming Jedi scum??" Maul rolls his eyes at me. "First off my name is (y-n) and second of all I'm not scum" I cross my arms and stick my tongue out at him.

(Darth Maul's P.O.V age 15) this (y-n) girl is strange very, very strange. She shows no fear towards me at my appearance which is uncommon for most people I've encountered and killed. This vibrant energy of hers is also very peculiar it's almost like she has no fear in dying and she's always humming some tune whenever we walk. I can't allow her to get killed or have something important happen to her she seems useful.

Heh not you falling for the enemy 😜😜I'll try to update this story more often cuz I got back in the mood