Arabella Mikaelson

(Flash-Back) year: 1107

I stare at the wooden ring on my finger, meeting Kol's eyes. His eyes show that he is nervous but mostly love is shining through. My feet move swiftly closer to him and I say "Of course Kol Mikaelson I will marry you. I want to and was born to be a Mikaelson." Kol replies "I knew the moment I met you Arabella that you were meant to be a Mikaelson"

I knew all my life I was meant to be with Kol. We grew up together running around the fields with Kol's siblings. Kol has three older brothers, one younger sister, and a little brother. Finn, the oldest, seems close to his mother but loves his siblings more than he shows. Elijah, a kind-hearted man who craves knowledge. Niklaus aka Klaus, a boy who only wants approval from his father, but is very gifted with art. Rebekah, sadly an only girl but also my best-friend. Lastly, Henrik, the youngest of them all and is still trying to find his way but his curiosity never leaves.

After the our proposal, Klaus made a fatal decision that led to Henrik getting killed. Henrik and Klaus had gone to see the werewolves during the full moon, not knowing the dangers that would follow. The men lose their minds once transformed. The werewolves not fully knowing that Henrick was only a boy, sadly he didn't stand a chance. I remember when Klaus came back and told us the news, everyone was devastated. Their father went crazy and made their mother, may I say who is a witch, turn the whole family into vampires. After a year and all the crazy things that happened in the village, Kol and I finally got married.

We all traveled together for 483 years until some of us wanted to go our own ways but Klaus didn't like that. We ended up having to run from him because he threatened to dagger us. I always knew what he was planning. I almost always knew his actions, he didn't even have to tell me. Klaus had used the ashes of the white oak tree to make dagger's that could put us to sleep if daggered. We would be awakened when the daggers are pulled out. Elijah was the first to be daggered by Klaus first in 1725 and then Finn in 1759. Rebekah went back to Klaus because she was scared but in 1883 she was daggered too because she wanted to go her own way again. So that only left Kol and I. We traveled the world running away from Klaus. We stayed off his radar until we heard that he had a witch that had found us and he was on his way. By this time it was 1953 and we were in the town square in Costa Mesa, California. We were about to run but it was too late, Klaus had been waiting for us outside the city-limits. Kol had told me to run but I refused to leave him and that's when Klaus daggers him and I ran. I heard Klaus say in the distance, "I'll find you again my dear sister, why couldn't you just stay with me?". I kept running and never looked back.