Arabella Mikaelson

(Present time)

Over the years I have gone through many different aliases to stay off Klaus's radar, just at least until he undaggers our family. I miss my Kol, my brothers, my sister dearly and really Kol's whole family. I'm under the alias of Isabella (Bella) Swan, the girlfriend of Edward Cullen and the daughter of Chief Charlie Swan. Charlie is one of my sister's (my blood sister) great great great something nephews, he knows about everything. Ugh, Jasper Cullen (Edwards brother) keeps looking at me like I'm a glass of water in a desert, probably because my emotions are all over the place. I really want to get away from this family. They don't know that my real name is Arabella Helen Petrova Mikaelson. I am 5'5, I have long wavy chestnut hair and my eyes are really hazel (not brown). I'm tired of all these names. I just want to be the "don't mess with me Ara" again. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Alice Cullen (Edwards sister), aka Pixie, saying something. "I don't know what happened. I couldn't see anything, all I got was a glimpse of 4 guys and a girl. 2 with brown hair, 1 blond hair, 1 reddish blond hair and the girl had blond hair. They all were heading this way, they all have hazel eyes and seem human. My vision tried placing a 6th person with them but only caught an outline. I don't think the 6th person is with them now. I tried to look closer at them but that's when everything went black." she wines. Just as I was about to put it together, the love of my life and the people I thought I would never see again come walking into the field.

All the Cullen's gather around me for protection. The group came to a stop about 10ft in front of us. Carlisle Cullen (Edward's Father) steps forward, "Hello, how may we help you?" Klaus steps forward, "We were walking through the forest and a baseball landed at my feet so we decided to follow the direction it came from," he says with a grin. "You shouldn't be out in the forest, it is very dangerous out here." Carlisle replies. "We could say the same thing for you and with a human at most," Klaus says and then winks at me. I look at Edward and he looks frustrated. I had seen that look so many times before so I knew he was trying to read their minds but couldn't. the Mikaelsons' and I start giggling softly. "I mean you all are not human." Klaus gave me a smile. "And how would you know that?" Rosalie Cullen (Edward's sister) questions with a glare. Klaus looks at her and says, "Because we're not human either. We're vampires just not cold ones." Edward's eyes bulge out of his head before he can comprehend this. "That's impossible, you're not vampires because we're the only vampires on earth!" Edward exclaims. "That's what you think. We are actually the first vampires in existence. We were created by our mother, she is a witch, back in 1107 so think what you want to child." Klaus says, he could be a little cheeky at times. "That's impossible!" Edward repeats screeching. "No it is not and my senses are telling me there is another Original with us besides my brothers and sister. I wonder which one of you it is," he says with a fake curious look. Klaus always did annoy me, he knows I am tired of playing human but he still annoyed me anyways. Even though I can't help but love him for it.

"Oh Klaus give it a rest. You already knew I was here before you stepped on the field," I giggle. I pushed passed all the Cullen's to get to my family. "Bella, love, what are you doing? Get away from those crazy people," Edward says trying to grab me but I pull away. I say "Edward, do you like your head because if you ever call my family crazy again, you will be losing it." My eyes narrow at him thinking of all the ways I could torture him. After letting go of the American accent and letting my English accent come through, I've never felt better. "And if I were you, I wouldn't touch her again. Her husband can be very crazy when it comes to other people harming his Ara." Klaus said with a huge grin. "Oh come on, I'm not that crazy am I?" Kol says. I give him my signature look. "Kol, really? You knocked a guy's head off for just staring at her." Rebekah says giggling as Kol's eyes light up with the memory. "All right, maybe I am a crazy person when it comes to my Ara," Kol says giving me a wink, making my heart melt. "Bella doesn't have a husband, I'm her boyfriend!" Edward screeches. "You are not my boyfriend, you're just some sparkling disco ball who keeps watching me sleep," I shout towards him. He looks hurt by my words, the poor little vampire. Ugh, these contacts are annoying me. I slowly take them out and I hear all the Cullen's gasp. "Turn around so I can see you," Kol said. I run up to him and hug him as if I have not seen him in years (which I haven't). I hear somebody growl in the background but I don't care because my Kol is back.

In a split-second Edward goes to lunge for Kol but Klaus intercepts him before he can get Kol. I turn around to see what is happening. Klaus had knocked Edward out and was coming back to us. Edward was waking up while Klaus was still walking back to us, so I knocked his head off which then led to the Cullen's coming after us. We had to end them, by end them I mean heads rolled and they were burnt to a crisp. Thankfully none of us got hurt so now we are going home. "I missed you all so much, even you Klaus." I said. "We all missed you too sis, remember 'Always and forever.' Klaus replied. I said, "Yes, I remember." "Now let's go home to New Orleans." everyone replied. "Yes let's go home as a family again." I said.

The End