hickey prank

"Hi, sweet girl," Hwasa smiled as she stared down at you, her bright eyes staring into yours as she caressed your cheek and hovered over you.

She just got home after a long day. It's a little after ten o'clock and she wasn't all that happy when she first walked through the door. But finding you up in bed waiting for her made her stresses disappear and her mood changed to something much brighter now.

"Hi. I missed you today."

"I missed you too." She said and leaned down to give you a kiss.

You closed your eyes in anticipation, only for her lips to brush against your jaw instead.

You tilted your head back, allowing for her to have more access to your neck. She was making her way there, her lips brushing against every inch of your skin along the way.

She opened her eyes to stare up at you and she smiled upon seeing you looking so blissful just from the kisses she was leaving on your skin.

She planned on pushing her lips against that sweet spot on your neck and then closing her eyes again as she'd love on you for a while.

But she froze upon seeing the spots on your neck.

She knows what those marks are all too well.

After all, you've given each other plenty of them in the span of your relationship. They're always a pain to cover up, more so because you never want to but always have no other choice but to.

Her breath hitched as she looked over your neck, finding that there were quite a few of them. There were also a couple on your collarbones.

"Hwasa," you whined and stared down at her with a pout as if you were clueless as to why she stopped kissing your neck.

She stared at you in disbelief as she sat up.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Playing innocent, huh?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest. "As if you don't know why I could possibly be so upset with you?"

You jumped as she raised her voice at you.

"Why do you have hickeys on your neck?"

"What?"

"Oh, stop it, y/n. You know what I'm talking about!"

You started to play with the string of your hoodie.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No!" You quickly said.

"Y/N, you're going to look me in the eyes and tell me the truth as to how you got those hickeys. You're going to do it right now. Tell me the truth or I'm walking out that door."

"Okay." You sighed and reached for a makeup wipe before brushing it along your neck, causing the makeup to smear. "They're fake, Hwasa. It's just a prank."

She looked from you and to the makeup wipe then at the smeared makeup on your neck and then back at you.

"That's mean!" She said. "Why would you do that?"

"I'm sorry." You giggled as she pushed you onto the bed again, hovering back over you. "I thought it'd be funny."

"Oh, really? Funny? We'll see how you feel when I prank you."

Your eyes went wide and she giggled.

"You have to get a taste of your own medicine, my love. It's only fair."

You pouted and she quickly kissed it away.

"That's not working on me. I'll be getting my revenge on you soon, baby. You won't even see it coming." She said against your lips and, as much as you dreaded the thought, you knew you had it coming.

It was only fair.