Forward

This whole shabang is kinda a long story, so here's the gist: me and my besties, Lolen and Izzy, formerly known as @33_bookworm and @seaotter17 or @poemsandhobbits, invented these characters in a pool in the summer after 5th grade. Hence the fact that these people are mermaids. 

*chuckles nervously about how I still loved playing mermaids when I was ten*

So when sixth grade started, I was like HEY! LET'S WRITE A STORY! So a two page story changed to a 21 chapter book (the og one that was here) went to a second draft that was both iz and me and the flow was all weird, which went to a new 3rd draft currently in the making.

If you clicked to read this looking for some smutty violent stuff like the other mermaid stories on Wattpad, youre in the wrong place.If youre looking for like weird scaly harry potter type mermaids, youre also in the wrong place, but you should still give this a shot :) If youre a small child who likes innocent little mermaids, youre also in the wrong place and you should never be on wattpad it is a dangerous place for the innocent. I like killing off my characters, just a heads up.

Everything iz and I write is clean and free of cussing and sex.

Once everything's all written up, we'll post one chapter a week. Also, corresponding short stories will be released along side the chapters, so just keep a heads up on those.

Thanks for giving this a shot! Love yall and i hope you like it :)