Lander: His Hoodie

Requests: sunnysideUP3022

Type: Fluff

P.S this one-shot contains a slight mention of Jailey. 

----------------------------------------------------

It was a cold spring night that day, but the school's library window trapped in the heat. I was seated on chair, a wooden table in front of me. It was perfect, there's nothing better than reading, Grape-eo and Jelly-et, all while being bundled up in a cozy library. Except, there was... 

I stopped reading my book, my eyes were still on the pages, but my mind wasn't. It wandered off to think about his autumn brown hair and golden eyes. Those eyes, the ones that shone like a million stars in the moonlight.

I snapped back into reality, hearing the library's doors swing open gently. Turning my head to the dim, almost romantic, lights near the door, one of my purple locks fell directly in front of my forehead. 

Unfortunately, that wasn't my biggest problem at the moment, because he was standing there... His smile grew when he saw me, my cheeks gave away the sparkling in my stomach. 

"Hey, Zander! Hailey left to go on a date with Jake. Do you want to walk with me?" Luke said as he walked towards me. My heart felt like it had just suffered it's own earth-quake. I hated how I felt, yet I couldn't bare to be without him. I heard my tiny voice speak, "S-sure..." My sentence trailed off at the end. 

The golden eyed boy smiled at me. I got up from my chair, we both walked out of the romantic library setting. It would have been perfect, I thought, I should've confessed. Those thought began to scatter throughout my head, I didn't hear anything Luke was saying because the words were practically screaming, creating a chant of it's own, "Confess to the man, confess to man, confess to man." Each time it louder and louder, until heard a honey-like voice. 

"Zander?" The brown haired boy whispered beside me. I turned head to face him, unaware that his face was centimeters away from mine. I could feel his cheeks vibrate heat off his face, was he blushing? I thought. 

Just then, the tree's accumulating water poured over us. It drenched me as it seemed to chuckle to itself, humiliating me. 

"Here. I would want you to catch a cold." He smiled as my whole body froze as he handed me his red hoodie. When I took it into my hands, his lavender sent was still embedded on it. 

That night I came home with his bright hoodie and a boyfriend

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry, if this was a bit lazy. I had tons of homework this week, but thank you for reading! Please keep leaving me suggestions, I'll have chapter eight of "Goodnight Goodbyes" done by this weekend. Thank again everyone!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 10, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Music Freaks One-Shots {Requests Are Open}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें