Chapter 1 - Grand entrance

A/N :
Main Character - Luna Martinez (Troublemaker).
Luna's Dad - Nate Martinez
Main Character - Xavier Blackburn (Hot mischievous guy)

Time - 04:45 AM

Knock!! Knock!!

Nate - Wake up Princess.
After 5 min

Nate - "Are you still sleeping princess?I need to leave , I'm coming in with the key."

(Nate opens the door with key)

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?!?" Nate growled,he was furious.

Nate pov
I can't believe that girl,I told her clearly to be on her best behavior it's her last warning before I send her off to a boarding school,she better come back in 1 hour or else she's going to boarding school for sure.

Nate is sitting in sofa in hall and waiting.

"Ding Dong"
The door was opened by Nate.

"Oh, you're here,I was waiting for you". Nate said

"The pleasure is all mine Mr. Martinez".

"Not trying to be rude but you look mad like a bull right now" Xavier said curiously.

"It's nothing just that daughter of mine sneaked out,I hope it won't be a problem to look after her for a few days".

Crash! Crash

As Xavier wanted to say something, it got cut off by the grand entry of Luna Martinez.

"Oh,My daddy dearest how much I love you, but who's this walking sex on legs dad?

Xavier Pov :
"Mmm,definitely made a grand entrance,she is drunk af,and even struggling to stand, I have gotten a feeling she's gonna be handful,even when she's drunk she was dead drop gorgeous,the wayy her hair is messy just make her look 100× hotter".
(Xavier was pulled back into reality by a sudden yell)

"What's this behaviour Young lady,I told you to be in your room believed you will be in your room,but you are partying out".Nate yelled.

Luna - B- but

Great,just fucking great,now she's passed out.Nate said.

Xavier - Mr.Martinez,it's actually 05:00 AM and your flight is in 45 minutes..

Nate - Ah,fuck, this girl,I think I should just stay back.

Xavier - If it's important you can go,I can look after her don't worry and that's what I'm here for.

Nate - It is important,but I wanted to introduce you both to each other.

Xavier - We can do it ourselves and you can call or text her too.

Nate - Thank you.

"Nate said thank you as fast as possible and walked quickly to his car to leave for airport".

"Back at home"

He lift up Luna in his muscular arms, and puts her in a comfy bed gently , which he guessed it was her room

This is her bed

Xavier Pov : "As I was getting up she pulled me into her,and she is so close to me,she put her hands around me and she was asleep like a baby

Xavier Pov :
"As I was getting up she pulled me into her,and she is so close to me,she put her hands around me and she was asleep like a baby.. cuddling herself with me,walking sex on leg huh!? Looks like baby girl have gotton a crush..... although I have to put this girl in her place.

Heyyy hornyowls 😍 thank you so much for giving my first ever story a try..... it's my first time so ofc there would be mistakes and please tell me How's it? 😭