Coraline (Shyan)

***Movie night, or date night whatever you call it***Husbands 

It was movie night, and Shane decided he wanted to stay in with Ryan to make it more intimate, Ryan felt special even though they were married it still made Ryan flustered every time Shane would say something sweet to Ryan. Ryan and Shane made a fort out of sheets, and got a lot of pillows into the fort, Ryan wanted to watch a scary movie but Shane didn't want Ryan too scared where he wouldn't sleep like last time they watched a scary movie, so Shane suggested that they watch Coraline. 

"Really Shane, Coraline" Ryan said with a disappointment look on his face Ryan wanted a little more scary so he could get close to Shane and maybe turn into something else, Coraline isn't one of those movies, that you could have sex to.  

"DON'T disrespect Coraline, it is a classic movie, maybe if you wouldn't get scared at very little things, maybe it wouldn't have been brought up right now."  Shane said with sarcasm in his voice, he knew Ryan would get ticked off by the little comment, he loved teasing and aggravating Ryan it what he did best, Ryan mad was like a little chihuahua trying to bite your ankles it was cute to Shane. 

"Excuse me" Ryan said with a glare looking at Shane, with his arms crossed across his chest, Ryan admits he gets scared easily, but using as an excuse to watch Coraline, Shane puts up with Ryan scary ass without complain, he just wanted to watch Coraline, Ryan does admit that it really is a classic 

"You heard me, you watch scary movies to get in my pants, then when you watch the movie back you get scared, or watch the movie half way through then get in my pants cause your scared and want your mind somewhere else."  Shane said with a smirk at the end of it, he knew Ryan watches scary movies just to sleep with, but if he honest Shane loved when Ryan would do it, though he could just do it anytime since their married. 

Ryan face was full on red, he was embarrassed that he got caught but oh well, why not have fun with it.

"Don't act like you don't like it, you love when I do it" Ryan said as he lands a hand on Shane chest seductively. Both forget about the movie when their lips crash into each other, lets just say that not the only thing the crash into each other. 

(Sorry about the shortness, please leave suggestions if have ideas, I might do Destiel, Sabriel, and Michifer one-shots on here soooo, if you have suggestion that you would love to see, I can't write smut soooo)