II

Kaminari snapped awake, cold sweat dripping down his body. 

No. No. No. 

He didn't like her. She was an asset. That was all. 

-The Next Day-

Kaminari panted as Bakugou swung a fist at his face. He ducked, quickly dodging it. They were practicing hand-to-hand combat and he had been partnered with the angry pomeranian. 

Kaminari was a great fighter. He'd been trained by Dabi, so he'd picked up the fire-user's combat style. Although Dabi was a long-range fighter, and Kaminari was more of a mid-range, he had taught the blonde how to use the brute strength of his quirk to paralyze others. He didn't enjoy hand-to-hand combat, but when he had to fight he mainly used his fists. 

He didn't understand why the League wouldn't let him fight like the others. He wasn't exceptionally strong, but he didn't like pretending to be weak. Especially when it meant having his ass beat. 

As Bakugou kicked him to the ground, he glanced over at Jiro who was fighting Sero. Her fighting style had developed over the years. She had taken the heaviness of her boots to her advantage. She had developed a fighting style that seemed to be a mixture of Miruko and Mt Lady. 

"FIGHT DUNCE!" Bakugou screamed, nearly kicking the boy's face. "AND STOP STARING AT EARS' THIGHS!" Kaminari blushed, rushing to his feet and covering the ashy blonde's mouth. 

"Do you realize how loud you are?" He whisper yelled. Bakugou furrowed his brow before biting Kaminari's hand. "OW!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" He screamed. "Now's no time for romance. We're trying to become heroes." Bakugou mumbled, his demeanor changing to a more serious one. 

"I'm not thinking about romance, Bakugou!" Kaminari scoffed. Before the two boys could get into an argument, it was time for lunch. Bakugou glared at him before walking off.

"Bakubro! Wait up!" Kirishima laughed, chasing after him. "No time for romance, huh?" Kaminari scoffed, watching as Kirishima wrapped an arm around the blonds shoulders. 

"Yo, Kaminari!" Sero called out as Kaminari began walking the hallway. "I'm gonna eat lunch alone, Sero." The blond mumbled. Sero watched in confusion as he walked off. 

"Hey, Pinky." He mumbled, tapping the shoulder of an unruly pink skinned girl. "What's up?" She questioned. "Definitely not Kaminari's mood." The black haired boy mumbled. 

"Aw. What happened? Someone reject him again?" She giggled. "Nah. He didn't want to eat lunch with us." He mumbled, sitting across from her. 

"Hm. Did you check on him?" She questioned, tilting her head. "No. Even if I did, I doubt he'd listen. There's only one person I know who's capable of uplifting him in an instant." Sero mumbled. 

A smile grew across both their faces as they looked over at a familiar purple head. 

"Perfect."