Chapter 9

.

.
-Ana-
.
"Thank you New York, you've been a wonderful crowd!" Liam shouted at the crowd. As soon as the concert was over they came to where Sophia, Melissa and I were.

"Great show guys!" I said to them.

"Thanks but I'm starving" Niall whined.

"When aren't you?" I asked. We then left to eat.
.

.
Niall had chosen for us to eat at a McDonald's. So we did as he said.
.
As we carried our trays to the booth we saw fans come toward us.

"Aren't you One Direction?" One asked.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Can we take a picture?" The other asked.

The boys went next to them and took a picture.

"Thank you"the girls said to them. "Oh and congratulations Niall and Melissa" the other said.

"Thank you" Melissa smiled at them. And they left.
.
As we finished Sophia said "Thank god we leave tomorrow" and me and Melissa said "Same". I looked at the boys. Their faces had a shocked look or as if they forgot to tell us something. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"Um we're having the tour for a year" Zayn said. Mine and Sophia's eyes grew wide.

"Why?!" We both asked.

"Well, we knew that if we told you that the tour would be a whole year than Ana wouldn't want to come so that means Sophia wouldn't come so we said that it was just a month that's why me and Liam packed you and the twins and Sophia so much clothes" Niall explained. Oh how I wanted to kill that boy right now.

I stayed motionless just like Sophia. Even though I wanted to rip Niall's face out and Sophia to Liam.

"Sorry?" Louis said but it came out more of a question.
.

.
Once we arrived to our hotel Liam told us our rooms.

"Ok Louis, Harry, and Zayn will stay in that room. Me and Sophia in that room. Ana and the twins in the next room. And Niall and Malissa you guys take the last room" great hope they don't have sex.
.
I entered the hotel room and Niall helped with the bags. "Thanks" I gave him a sincere smile.

"Anything for a friend, oh and let me help you put all of this away" he offered.

We walked into the Twins room which had two cribs for each. I placed them in a play pen Niall made me bring and started to unpack.
.
Niall and I finally finished unpacking the kids stuff now it was my turn to unpack my own stuff.

"Niall, I think I can unpack my things" he nodded and left.
.
I finished so I decided to just rest for a while since it was almost 11.

I changed into a white shirt that said dream and black sweets. I put my hair up in a bun and walked to the kids room to change them.

I put Jessica in a little princesses pajama and Tyler in a Train pajama. I sang a lullaby and left.

I went under the sheets and slept.

Ana I have to break up with you. Its not you its me. I'm sorry.

I ran upstairs and cried so hard. Why didn't I just tell him. I looked outside my window only to see Niall standing there shocked.

I woke up. Why do I always have the same dream. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water.
.

.
-Niall-
.
"Night babe" Melissa said to me.

I kissed her on top of her head and said "night".

Ana I have to break up with you. Its not you its me. I'm sorry.

She ran inside crying. I stood there shocked at her reaction. Why is she overreacting its not like she's the only one going through this or is the only one that's been through this.

I woke up. I looked at the clock. 1:30 am. I stood up to get a drink.

As I gulped down my cold water I thought...why do I keep having this dream. Its hunting me. Its like some things holding me back. But what?