NOTE

Aliah Jane Costales is a 4th years college student.and at the age of 20 her mother won't still let her do the boyfriend thing, so she do it in a secret way. And unlucky for her becouse her first and second secret boyfriend  ghost her.

Aliah stop secret dating when she's in her 4th year becouse she thought that having a boyfriend is just a disturbing in her study.

And one day she knew from her parents that she's going to marry the son of her Mother's bestfriend for merging thier both company, and that man is her laging may reglang Professor.

Mark Zeyus Vicente Sandoval ay isang masungit at pinakanakakatakot na Professor na kanilang sariling school, Hindi naman sya dating masungit at nakakatakot naging ganon lang sya dahil his first ever girlfriend na mahal na mahal nya ay iniwan sya. Pero kahit ganon hinihintay parin nya na bumalik

He's still waiting for that girl to comeback but nalaman nya sa mga parents nya na ikakasal na sya sa isa sa mga student nya.

Is he going to remove his ex in his life? or not?

Is he going to fall in love in his student name Aliah?

Are they going to fall in love with each other?

Are they going to have a happy ending ?

Hi.... so ahmmm this is my third time writing here in wattpad kasi yung dalawang story na sinulat ko is nasa draft. I hope na itong story na 'to is hindi ko idraft, hindi ko alam bakit hindi ko  tinuloy yung story. Isa sa reason is yung hindi magkatugma tugma bawat chapters.  Hahahha. At parang na tell ko sya hindi na show kasi diba dapat show don't tell.

This time sa story na to sana matugma tugma ko bawat chapters.

Sorry kung may mababasa kayong mga gramatical error, typo, wrong spellings.

Hindi pa ako masyadong marunong sa mga teknik sa pagsusulat ng story, inaaral ko palang heheh.

Hindi pa ako college ha!! Kaya hindi totoo yung mga mababasa nyo dito, hindi ako sure kung ganto yung mga colleges.

DISCLAIMER :

THIS IS WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESS,PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCT OF AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNERS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENT.

SO AYON HOPE YOU READ THIS STORY

ENJOY READING :)

My Professor is my secret fianceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें