𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞

"Elle!!" I yelled.

"What!?" Ellie yelled back as she came into the room.

"Where's the diapers?" I said looking everywhere I could by our designated diaper changing station. "You're an idiot." She walked across the room and opened a drawer next to the crib. "Why are they there and not over here?" I asked walking over to grab one. 

"You're the one that went out and found way too many clothes for her."

I smiled at Ellie as I looked down at the baby on the table that cooed at me. "Only because our princess deserves the best." I tapped (Y/d/n) (Your Daughter's Name) on the nose and finished putting on her new diaper. 

"Alright," I picked (Y/d/n) up. "All done."

I looked over at Ellie to see her smiling at me. "What?" 

"You really underestimated yourself." I thought about it for a bit. "I wouldn't have been so great without you though. I mean you pushed her out of your cooter." Saying that though earned a smack to the head making (Y/d/n) let out a laugh.

"Do you enjoy Daddy's pain?" Ellie said taking (Y/d/n) out of my arms. "Of course you do. Now let's get you some food."

-------------------------

It was probably the middle of the night or super early in the morning when Ellie and I woke up to (Y/d/n) crying from her room. "Do you want to get her or should I?" I asked. "I'll just bring her in here." Ellie got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I reached over and turned on the lamp on the bedside table. I was slowly falling back to sleep when Ellie walked back into the room with (Y/d/n) and a bottle. 

I sat up a bit as Ellie sat down on her side and started feeding her. "You can go back to sleep, you don't have to stay up with us." I shook my head. "Yeah I don't have to but I want to. That's a lie. I don't want to but I'm part of the reason we have her so..." I looked at my two girls and opened my arms to them.  Ellie moved closer to me and laid against me as (Y/d/n) slowly started falling back to sleep.

"Thank you." I said as I kissed the top of her head and rubbed (Y/d/n)'s head softly. "Thank you for coming back to me after what happened, and thank you for bringing our little Jellybean into our lives." I felt Ellie relax in my arms and a small snore came from her. I smiled and closed my eyes falling asleep with the most important people in my life in my arms.

A/N: Yo sorry it's later than I thought it would be but it was after 8:30 pm MST. But I think this is the official end of the story. It just seems right. However, every now and then I might do some extra little moments. Hope y' all enjoyed. And I'm not ending it because of anyone it just feels right.  But again I may be doing extra's in the future. :))