Chapter-9(Taennie :Remember)

(Before going through taennie's story... let's end the day with lisa' story first😊)

Narrative......

    Lisa already arrived home with a heavy heart..... but even at home she didn't get time to rest as well... As soon as she got home, she heard that her parents set a date with a popular 'Winner Group' President.. Han Seojun, a young president who got everything... money, fame, many estates too... Even if she don't want to hook up with anyone, she didn't get the chance to reject....

L-dad:We will meet him today, as you come home early i don't need to call you now... be prepared

      It's not a request or question either.... it's a command. A command from a selfish father, she didn't have a choice, her heart is already broke on the day she abandoned her daughter and leave him...... so she's ready for everything as she don't have a heart to break anymore, she don't have anymore feelings to hurt....

     She quietly  went to her room without talking much, as she reached her room, she sigh heavily and went straight to her bathroom.... She throwed herself in her bed after cleaning herself... For the first time since yesterday noon, she opened her phone and shocked to see 59 missed call from Jisoo, 40 missed calls from Jennie and 55 missed calls from Rose.. 154 missed calls in total. But that's not the end, when she look at her message box, there're more than 100 messages from her Unnie's....

Jisoo:Sis, where're you? We all are worried about you....

Jennie:Lis, where'd you  go?? You didn't even picked up our calls??

Rose:Please Lis, stay safe and call me whenever you see this..I'm very worried...

     These are the latest messages from them from this morning.. when she sees them worried about her, she feel bad for them a little.. so, she video call her Jisoo unnie right away.. which is taken after a second as if they are waiting for her call the whole time...

On the video call....

Jisoo:Omg!! Sis.. why'd you go away without saying anything?!?!

Rose:We're so worried.... Are you okay??

Jennie :Yah!! Kim Lalisa!!!!! Why'd you go without saying anything?? Chipmunk is crying all night because of you...

Jin:Give her sometimes to talk too...

Rose:Ok.. I hope you prepared a good explanation..

Lisa:Sorry guys... I go home because Mom suddenly called me that i have a date this afternoon.. As my date is a little bit busy, today is our only chance... so i just head home yesterday evening...I'm Sorry for not informing you all...

Tae:A date!!!!

Lisa:Woah!! Everyone's there!!!

Hobi:Yes... Hey Lisa!! Good to see you again...

Joon:We're glad that you're okay.. The girls are very worried about you..

Momo:Hey Lis.... Mind telling us who's your date??

Lisa:Curious!!

Jisoo:Why would we asked you if we're not curious... And it's not a request... it's a command from your Unnie's...

Lisa:Ok.. I hope everyone's know him, he's pretty popular..

Jimin:Yah!! Just tell us already.. No cliffhanger!!

Lisa:Sure.. He's a 'Winner Group' President... Han Seojun........

Nayeon:You mean. Han Seojun in the HAN SEOJUN!!!!!