Peri x Reader

(Y/n) and The Doctor were in the console room waiting for Peri to finish getting ready. As The Doctor finished figuring out where to go, Peri came walking out wearing a skirt and her usual low cut shirts. You weren't that fond of what Peri was wearing before, but you got used to it overtime, you actually started to like her, but hopefully you won't accidentally fall on top of her because a cave that you three were exploring was starting to cave in. Every time something embarrassing like that happens, you always blame The Doctor. He knows that you like her and have been trying to hint it on many travels, but was unsuccessful. Once he even tried to tell her until you got 'drunk' and broke a beer bottle on his head, which pissed Peri off, but in the end, you would rather not let her know instead. When Peri came in, The Doctor announced that we would be going to the beach. Peri was very excited because there would be no aliens around to take her and/or The Doctor, her and you. Soon enough, the doors open and you and Peri see nothing but sand and seemingly endless blue. You and Peri immediately got dressed and ran out to the warm sand as The Doctor went to a palm tree and sat down watching you two have fun. As you and Peri went out to the ocean, Peri called for The Doctor to come in, but he refused, and Peri pouted. You walked up to her and put a hand in her shoulder "hey, who needs him? We can still have fun!" Peri nodded and smiled. "Alright!" And began throwing water at you laughing. You did the same back to her for a few minutes and began to swim. As you spotted a reef, you went to call for Peri but didn't hear a response, until you heard screaming and immediately started running to her. As you got there, Peri went under water as her last breath left her lungs. You dove under water and grabbed Peri, pulling her up and running to the shore. Once you got there, you saw that The Doctor was gone and began doing mouth to mouth trying to get her to breathe. After a few minutes of doing that, Peri sat up and started spitting out water and coughing. As you patted her back to help her, Peri held onto you, shaking. You couldn't stand seeing Peri like this so you stroked her hair and whispered softly in her ear trying to calm her down. After a few minutes, Peri was calm and said a quiet "Thank You" as you hugged her. Peri was shocked at first, but accepted the hug. As your heart was beating fast, you knew that you couldn't hide it no more. You pulled back and looked at Peri as she looked at you confused. You sighed for a moment and opened your mouth. "Peri...i-i love you" she looked at you, no expression whatsoever for a few seconds,of what seems like hours, until she finally spoke. "I-i love you too (y/n), and I have for quite a while now." As soon as she was done, you gave her a huge smile, and kissed Peri. Peri didn't hesitate to kiss back what so ever until you heard The Doctor clear his throat. "So, you finally had the couradge, huh (y/n)?" You blushed and nodded and The Doctor smiled. "Well, I guess we don't need this!" As he showed a huge banner saying '(Y/N) LIKES YOU PERI!!!!' You sighed. 'That's why he was gone...' You carefully got up and helped Peri up afterwards. "Well, I guess were done with the beach." The Doctor said as you and Peri nodded. "Let's go to another planet, shall we?" You and Peri nodded in agreement and started heading back to the Tardis behind The Doctor. You turned to Peri and smiled "I love you Peri." "I love you too (y/n)." She said with a smile as you two shared a quick, passionate kiss before walking into the Tardis.