Fifth Doctor Companions X reader (Nyssa, Adric, Tegan)Untitled part

Today was a resting day for the current TARDIS team. No going to other planets, the Doctor getting into trouble.... again.... today, was what some would call a 'not so normal' day in the TARDIS, since its a rarity to get a day of rest and have the TARDIS floating in space. Everyone was off doing their own thing, as you sat in your room listening to music while you sang and dance to your music from the 2000's to 2016 music. Unfamiliar sounds that rang in the TARDIS's room, which ended up having the TARDIS alarm the Doctor of the music. As you sat at the desk in your room and began to draw, the Doctor came bursting in worried, then confused. He looked at you, as you looked back at him, confused of why he came in, as he gave the TARDIS a glare for giving off a false alarm. As time slowly went by, you decided to break the silence. "Hello Doctor, what did you come in my room for?" As the Doctor was too busy glaring at the TARDIS, he turned his attention to you. "Oh, nothing, the TARDIS set off an alarm that told me something was happening in your room, it seems perfectly fine. I will leave you to your off day activities." As the Doctor began to leave, ((your favorite song)) blasted throughout the TARDIS walls. As you ran to go turn it off or something, Tegan, Nyssa and Adric came running in confused about what they just heard. "what is that music!?!??!?! (y/n), do you listen to that kind of music!??!?!?!" As you stood by your radio watching Tegan come up to you looking pretty angry at the fact you listen to such 'retched music', the Doctor stepped in just in time to save you from being torn to shreds by Tegan. "Now, now Tegan, have you forgotten that (y/n) is from 2016? (he/she/they/ your choice) music is a lot more different than yours is." As the Doctor defended you from Tegan, you looked at Adric and Nyssa for help, but they were completely clueless on this, so they stayed out, which didn't help from trying to get out of being stuck between the Doctor and Tegan. There was nothing but silence in the room, and eventually Tegan left in a fit of rage. You stood there, not sure of what to do, until you decided to go back to your drawing. The Doctor eventually left and most likely went to go comfort Tegan. As you drew, Adric spoke up, curious of what was so bad about your music. You sighed and put your pencil down and stood up heading to the radio to turn it back up as (song choice) played. "The music is very interesting, I've never heard such instruments." Nyssa commented as you went to your bed. "That's because their either an instrument you haven't heard or its not even an instrument at all." Nyssa and Adric were confused. Not even an instrument? Why would humans from her era not use instruments? That's what makes music! "what would be used to make the music in a replacement of traditional instruments then?" Nyssa asked curiously, as Purple Lamborghini by Skrillex and Rick Ross started playing. "whats being used is something called a synthesizer. Its really complicated, they use a whole bunch of sounds and adjust them and use them for the song." Eventually it got silent except for the sound of music playing and an occasional curse word from messing up your drawing. After a few hours, you finally finished the drawing and got up to stretch and walk around. You looked over at your bed seeing Nyssa and Adric are half asleep softly humming a song that ended up being stuck on repeat. You smiled and left the room as they laid on your bed, humming the now familiar tune.