Epilogue

A thirty-nine years-old woman was looking out of her window as she looks out towards the sunset making her to smile as she was happy many things are back to normal really. «Alicization» and «Unital Ring» was dealt with and many «Pro-Heroes» didn't like what happened during «Unital Ring» really.

Many who is part of the woman's «Guild» joins and had new skills cause of it making them to be very stronger. Even her classmates and school joins making them to be shocked at her and her «Guild»'s own actions making them to all fully respect them for it really.

That was twenty-four years ago as everyone in the «Guild» fully just remember it and she saw her two older siblings become the «King and Queen» of the underworld in that game as she stays with them. They had fully two hundred years worth of memories and they fully miss their friends inside the game.

She was a bit startled by four very small hands on her dress as she looks down as she saw her two year-old twins making her to be smiling and pick them up as she cradles them in her arms and she was happy cause she married her two lovers of twenty years really.

Her oldest children are in school to be «Pro-Heroes» really making her to be happy as she knows that they will be awesome when they grow up really. She looks up as she saw her husband standing by the door looking tired like usual really making her to shake her head.

"How bad?"

"Pretty bad since «All For One» escaped and the «L.O.V» quieted to be «Heroes» really under your thumps only." She sighs as she didn't like that.

"Looks like I would have to reject the «Quirks» and then have them be giving to others to keep him from stealing them and then kill him." She hates when killing happens as she does know that «Heroes» kill, but only for sorting reasons like the «Villain» not coming quietly.

Hitoshi Shinso didn't like that as his first wife's «Guild» is the rare one that doesn't do any killing as they get them to come quietly really. Poor dear Izumi Shinso nee Midoriya-Zulu-Kayaba-Kirigaya-Narusaka will have to be the one to kill «All For One» really.

All Might babysits when all three leave the house as both Kirito and Asuna have six children all while living a good life style making Asuna's older brother to fully love visting them really more than his parents which made them mad at him really.

She chuckles at that as she fully just wonders where she would be if she never met Kirito and Asuna plus her children and her uncle making her to not like it as Katsuki Bakugou was now a «Hero» and was happy with his life. He married Kirishima and Ashido.

His family is big, but they care for their children very much really as Izumi would never understand them as her and Hitoshi's wife, Mei Shinso nee Hatsume is doing great with the company she got really from the leader of the «Meta Liberation Army» really.

Izumi never would have the life she has now if she didn't meet them all as she loves it doesn't want to trade it for anything in the world really. Many people got married and Kirito has a company for the future technology really.

Asuna has a lot of fun helping him out with this as no one can say it was a bad technology really. Izumi has done as she said she would do and saved the world from «All For One» making All Might to fully pass away in his sleep at the very age of eighty-five.

He was happy «All For One» was gone as «One For All Quirk» is also gone making Izumi to not miss it as she knew it was for the best really. She still has her own «Quirks» and can use them still making her to still be a Hero really and still save lives really.

'Life is great really.'