[43] - bane

a/n: we back at it again, people! and welcome to some of us who are new to the journey 🍃 Hope you had enjoyed the path along the way here ~

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hyuna slammed herself on the bed, frustrated with the current sitiation she was in.

-ˏˋ. ~ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 ~ ˊˎ-

"Oh don't fuck with me. It hasn't been easy."

Hyuna almost growled into the phone she was holding to the side of her face.

"Well, you're not trying hard enough that's why."

The other receiving end commented nonchalantly.

"That's easy for you to say. You're not the one who needs to seduce the ex lover that wanted to kill you."

"Being the ex lover, you should know him better than I do. Surely, you'll know what to do."

"He's been tough. And what's with the girl? You say said she was just one of his toys."

"Is she not?"

"With that attitude and that..."

Hyuna recalled the way Ae-Ri managed to intimidate her with a single look. It was menacing but above all, it somehow managed to injure Hyuna's ego.

"...no, she certainly is not 'just' a plaything. And that's an issue."

She couldn't bring herself to tell what really happened, as it would damage her pride even more.

"..."

"...Well, I guess I need to look into that later. But for now, do what you have to do. I'll keep in touch."

-ˏˋ. ~ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓼 ~ ˊˎ-

The phone call ended as abruptly as how it started. Hyuna sighed a long exhausting breath out of her lungs, hoping it'll lessen the burden put upon it.

The fact that she doesn't want to be here in the first place, made it harder for her to believe that she's back to this mansion.

She knew she wasn't a saint, and how she values materialistic possession more than anything else in the world, nevertheless, she wasn't proud with what she did to Yoongi either