Chapter 1

Today is a very special day of my life because I'm getting merried to the love of my life. Her I'm in front of the mirror sitting and thinking of the time when we meet. I'm Kim Sang He daughter of Mr. Kim Sang and Mrs. Min Han Sang. I was looking in the mirror and was thinking how I'm looking. Suddenly my mom came in. Mom: O look today my daughter is looking beautiful. If my son-in-law will see her like this. He will again fell for her. Sang He: Mom stop it. (Blush)
Mom: Ok Ok come down everyone is waiting for you. As your mom left, you also started moving downstairs. As you came downstairs your dad hold you hand and smiled at you and you also smile back. Dad: My child is looking beautiful. Sang He: Thank you dad. You start moving towards the wedding hall. As you step inside all eyes were staring you and you were staring your love. You saw Ja Joon standing near the priest. You started moving towards him and saw Jin Woo smirking. You ignored him and stood near Ja Joon. The priest starts the retual. Priest: You Mr. Lee Ja Joon do you except Ms. Kim Sang He as your beloved wife. Ja Joon: Yes I do. Priest: You Ms. Kim Sang He do you except Mr. Ja Joon as you beloved husband. Sang He: Yes I do. Priest: Now you may kiss the bride. Ja Joon move forward to kiss put whisper near you ear meet you at home (Cold). It was strange for you because he never acted cold towards you but you ignore him. After that both of you get in your car and Ja Joon drive the car towards his house. There was complete silence in car when Sang He broke it. Sang He: What happen? Is everything ok with you? Did I do something wrong? Ja Joon: (shout) shut up and sit quiet. His words paused you and you didn't said a single word throughout the journey. It was a two hours long journey but it came to and end. When Ja Joon stops the car infront of a big mansion. He ran inside the mansion followed by Sang He.

To be continued😊