Chapter 3

After 7 Months
It been few months you have not seen Ja Joon as he use to leave early and come back late. It was the same morning as usual. You were at your room because these days you never left your room. You never want to face the boys. Ja Joon was in office and the others were in living room net surfing. There was a knock on the door at afternoon. The boys were wandering who came this time because Ja Joon always show up at 11. You hear the knock but didn't bother to to see. So you stay in your room. jin Woo opens the door revealing a girl.

Jin Woo was frozen by her beauty. Ri Jin Oh: Hello is this Kim Sang He House?
Jin Woo: Yes what do you want?
Ri jin didn't gave him a reply and ran inside the house. She started shouting your name as loud as she could. Ri Jim is your closest friend as you two work in the same cafe before marriage. As you were reading book you hear a voice which you know who she was. You run downstairs and saw her. Your one and only friend. You ran and huge her. You started crying in her arms. Ri Jin: Hey you stupid girl. Stop crying!! I should be the one to cry. You didn't gave me the invitation and also didn't answer my call and massage. Sang He was happy to see her. This is the first time you are meeting someone after marriage. Even you don't have a talk with your parents. As you don't have your phone with you. The boys took your phone so that you cannot call for help. Sang He: Sorry but my phone was broken. So was not able to look after you calls and massage. You lied to her for the first time. Ri Jin: By the way where is your husband? I want to meet him as beat him for making you cry. Sang He: He is in his office right now. Ri Jin: Who are these two boys? Are these also you husbands? (Joking) Sang He widen her eyes as the boys smirk. Ri Jin: Oh come on don't give me that foolish reaction. I know you only have him and no one else. Sang He: Meet them. They are my brother-in-laws and his friends. Ri Jin said hello to them and you both left for your room. You talk to her for four hours and after that she want as she as and urgent piece of work. You show her the way to exit. As she left Jin Woo speaks. Jin Woo: I must say your friend is as beautiful as you. Can I get her number. Sang He in mind: Don't you dare to touch her. Sang He: Why? I'm not better than her. Jin Woo: No, you are far better than her. Song He: Than why you need her. When you can make it with me. You left the room. The bous standing puzzled by your reaction. You never speak such words.

To be continued 😉