Chapter 5

You were at your room when Ja Joon enter and held you a phone. Ja Joon: Take this and talk to your family, and friends. When you are alone at home. I have already made you id and all the contacts are saved in it. You were happy that he was taking care of you. He is very gentle these days and don't shouts at you. You are also grateful that you have this child as a blessing for new hope. You took the phone from his hand and thank him.
After a month
You were at washroom when your phone got a notification. It was Ri Jin inviting you to her wedding. She called you can you pick it up. She request you to come to her wedding but you didn't promise her that you will come Ir not. You said you will ask Ja Joon and inform her soon. You want downstairs and saw boys were on the couch. You ask Ja Joon but he refuses. You ask other two but they said they have to attained a friends wedding on the same day. So you can't go. You told Ri Jin that you won't be able to join her wedding. She was upset. Since then she never called you again.

Her you are sitting and getting ready for the wedding.
Ja Joon: Let's go.
Sang He: Can I visit her once.
Ja Joon: No we are getting late.

You didn't argue with him and went to your car

You didn't argue with him and went to your car. He drive the car to the wedding hall. As you step inside you saw Ri Jin was getting married to Won Bin. You feel relaxed because Won Bin was a nice guy and he was not like your husband. Ri Jin and Won Bin came to welcome you.

Ri Jin: I never expected this from you Sang He

Ri Jin: I never expected this from you Sang He. You choosed your husband's friend wedding instead of mine. Now we are no more friends.
Won Bin: Ri Jin stop it. You are over reacting to it.
Ri Jin left from there and you stand there frozen.
Won Bin: Sorry for her. Don't take it to your heart.
Won Bin run to stop her. You stand there thinking you lost your only friend. It was dinner time and everyone was having there dinner. You excuse yourself and took Eun Woo car keys without anyone noticing you. You drive the car on highway.

After an hour

Boys were looking for you in the hall.
Jin Woo: Did you find her?
Ja Joon: Where is she?
Eun Woo: Hey did you saw my car keys?
They went outside the hall to find the car but it was no where. You were driving the car in high-speed. Suddenly you saw a truck. It was coming towards your direction. You didn't got the time to understand anything and you got an accident. Your car fell into the river. As the car fall, your life story went in your mind. You were upset to lost your only friend.  Police and safeguards were called and they took you to hospital. Hospital staff took you to emergency room and called Dr. Park.
Staff member: Sir we have a emergency her.
Dr. Park: You know I'm on a leave today.
Staff member: Yes sir but the lady is pregnant and her condition is serious.
Dr. Park: Ok I'm coming.
As Dr. Park saw you he froze at his place. He look after you and calls your husband after the treatment is over. Dr. Park: Sang He your husband is going to be her soon.
Sang He: Mr. Park I don't have much time with me. Till the time they'll be her. I'll be gone. Can you do me a favour.
Dr. Park: Yes I will do.
Sang He: Please record a video massages for him. So that I can tell him. How much I love him.
He started recording you. The boys came running to the hospital after an hour.
Dr. Park: Sorry she is no more. She left her daughter and a video massage for her husband.

Dr. Park hand the camera and his daughter to Ja Joon. He look at his daughter. She looks exact copy of Sang He. Ja Joon hand the child to Jin Woo and ran towards his car with the camera. As he sits inside the car. He played the video.
Sang He: Hello Ja Joon. How are you? I know you are not well right now because when you will receive this. I'll be gone. Stop crying my brave man. I really loved you and still love you. You are my first and last love. I forgive you, Jin Woo and Eun Woo for everything. I'm leaving a beautiful little gift for you. Please look after her. I hope she don't suffer the way I did. Do look after her and love her. I love you Ja Joon. As the video ended. Tears started rolling his cheeks.

 Tears started rolling his cheeks

Ja Joon: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please come back. I really love you. Please please come back. I'm a bad husband but now I'll make you feel proud. I'll be the best father for my child. I promise I will take care of our child.

At Funeral,

Ja Joon can't control his tears and they were continuously forming in his eyes. His eyes all turning red.
Dr. Park: We can't get her back but you should take care of your child. That what she wanted. Be strong for her. Give her everything that Sang He deserve. She is not with us but she is still around us. So take care of this little one.

To be continued😭